Rate Dr. ZOE R. PHILLIPS

Dr. ZOE R. PHILLIPS's Ratings

What a great experience! Dr. Phillips was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The staff took the time to help me find the type of glasses I was looking for. Then I moved across the country and my glasses got scratched up. I contacted Dr. Phillips' office and they immediately took care of me. I got my new glasses in the mail today. I would highly recommend Dr. Phillips!

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zoe was awesome!! She is extremely friendly and helpful! She made me feel very comfortable during my exam! She walked me around the store pulling glasses she thought would look good on me and helped me in choosing the perfect pair! I am very happy with the glasses she helped me choose and am excited to go back and pick them up. I highly recommend Dr. Zoe to everyone especially those who appreciate comfortability, friendliness and helpfulness in their doctor!!

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag