Dr. John D. Palmer

Rate Dr. John D. Palmer

Dr. John D. Palmer's Ratings

Fantastic chiropractic experience. Dr. Palmer is a very specific analytical chiropractor that eliminates all the fluff and gets straight to what the issue at hand is, want to get better? Go see Doctor Palmer. If you live in the Homewood or surrounding area look no further Dr. John Palmer can help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr. John at Homewood Friends and Family Chiropractic was knowledgable and one of the best chiropractors I've ever been to, he also does a lot inside the Birmingham community for the homeless and needy. I know I will recommend him and to my friends and family for chiropractic care, nutrition, and guidance on natural health. The website is www.homewoodfriendsandfamily.com. They are located in Homewood but you could easily make it to their office if you live in vestavia, mt brook, or metro Birmingham.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77525].votes_count ]]