Rate Dr. Arthur L. Berman

Dr. Arthur L. Berman's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Berman for 2 or 3 years now & he is awesome in every way. patient, kind, caring,and his staff have been great to me. I would recommend him over & over. In fact my Family doctor recommended him & said he is the best. Thank you Dr Berman for being who you are.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Staff are very rude and condescending, state they have no time to complete patient paperwork, and they cant help it because the insurance companys are requiring too much. pathetic excuse for not doing their jobs. Dr Berman needs to get rid of the pathetic folks and hire some people out here that are really looking to do a good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Dr. Berman is an outstanding physician,I trust him with my life. He was highly recommended to us by several other physicians & I see why. I have recommended him to so many of my family & friends because the kind of care he provides is rare these days. He genuinely cares about his patients, listens & spends time talking with each one individually. Yes he runs behind,but it's because he's spending quality time with patients. When it's my turn, he takes whatever time I need to answer my questions & calm my concerns.(I had a primary care that ran behind & NEVER listened or spent more than 2 minutes with me, telling me about HIS problems!) Dr. Berman is exceptional & truly a life saver. When my husband faced a very frightening possible diagnosis, Dr. Berman was like family, going above & beyond to give us the right answer,collaborating with colleagues & not settling for status quo. He kept us informed & reassured us along the way. I would sit & wait for him all day for this type of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr Berman was my gastro Dr for 19 yrs treating my Crohn's disease. He always provided the latest drugs and treatments available, constantly researching and consulting other Drs when necessary. Office visits did tend to run behind schedule, but this was an unavoidable situation. He is extremely dedicated to his career, working several hospitals doing procedures and rounds for his patients that were hospitalized. His workdays were always 12-16 hrs long in an effort to help as many patients as possible. During office visits, he was direct and honest, but never cold and aloof. If I was unclear or frightened about my medical issues he took the necessary time to explain things and reassure me when i needed him to. He saved my life more than once and I will be forever grateful for his dedication and talent. You won't find a more competent Dr than Berman, but you may be able to find one that has the time to socialize. It's not likely that a friend is what you really need during an illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Worst case of napoleon complex I've ever seen. Rudeness covers his own deep insecurities. Entire staff was miserable. I guess one can say patently sickness starts at the top and trickles on down. NOT WORTH A DIME!I agree with the poster that stated he should NOT be allowed a medical license.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

The most horrible rude doctor in just 2 minutes time. My appt was for 1:45pm , I was sent to an assistant at 2:40pm and the assistant was the only one that helped me.After the Doctors assistant did all the doctors work he stopped by for 2 minutes and said Ill treat you for 30 days if your not cured, we will let your sickness run its course. I replied even if there is significant improvement you will stop treatment? He replied "yes".I said then eventually I will die. He said "yes" and those were the only few words I received and he was barely sitting in the chair in a rush to leave to cash in on the next patient. The pharmaceutical reps knew a cash cow when they saw it. As I waited almost an hour past my appt time, I watched 7 different sales reps cash in as well. They even have a sign in sheet set up for them and they all know what room to run to for sales. My relative saw another doctor at the same office and had same experience. Thought maybe a different doctor, but its the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2010

Dr. Berman is a wonderful, and extremely caring doctor,,,,,as is his entire staff. He is very knowledgable, and I trust him completely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Berman is a very caring man, and extremely knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

Dr. Berman is great. He is candid, open and honest. I also thought he was very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Arthur L. Berman, DO. Should not be allowed to hold a medical degree. I walked out of Surgery at Largo Medical Hospital in Florida. Just 30 minutes before Colon surgery.I am anaphylaxis to plastics medical devices and IV fluid transfers not to metion Anesthesia. five years ago in california my life was changed for ever in an out surgery clinic. When i suffered full blown anaphylaxis shock. Dr. Berman was aware of this allergic reation of mine. And still today he tried to put me through the same nightmare all over again. He was going to hook me to iv plastic fluids and most likly I would have die today if not for my past knowledge. The doctor and or hospital did nothing to protect me from Anaphylaxis shock this morning and I was force to walk out on his surgery room. I spent two weeks showing medical proof to these people of my allergic reation history for five years and still they would have killed me today with no remorse. Dr. Barman did not foward my records to hos

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1956141].votes_count ]]