Rate Dr. Ian Morse

Dr. Ian Morse's Ratings

Dr. Morse bought the practice from Dr. Minnis, my dentist for 35 years. I was told that Dr. Morse believes in aggresive treatment, which means that he wants to drill and fill no matter how small a cavity may be. Last visit they wanted to take a digital photo of me without any paperwork describing how the photo was to be used. I refused as this was an outrageous invasion of privacy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77963].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I have been going to this practice for years to see Dr. Minnis and was a little hesitant to see a new doctor. Dr. Morse exceeded my expectations. I'm not usually excited to see the dentist anyways, but Dr. Morse did a great job making me feel comfortable. It's great to have two wonderful dentists under one roof. Would be happy to see either one of them again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][77962].votes_count ]]