Dr. Leslie J. Gray

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Leslie J. Gray has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5490188
22/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gray is warm, friendly, unrushed. She comes up with a plan for your health and orders tests immediately. She follows up with the results very timely. She's the best!
RID: 3593655
02/11/13 5 5 5 5 A great Dr. She has been my OB for both my pregnancy and she delivered my second baby via c-section. She's very patient and a great listener and very friendly. Definitely recommend her.
RID: 2619199
16/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gray was not my OB doctor but she happened to be the on-call doctor who delivered both of my children, the first in 2003 and second in 2012. She was very patient and had an excellent and professional bedside manner. Not to mention her excellent suturing skills. I will definitely switch to her if I get pregnant again even if I have to drive 30 miles to her office.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Leslie" to "Leslie J."
RID: 1265045
04/10/10 5 5 5 5 Love Dr. Gray. She was my obgyn and saw me for both of my pregnancies. She is always friendly and helpful and took time to answer the million questions I had with the first pregnancy. She did my c-section for the second one and did an amazing job! I had to move so I can no longer go to her but when I move back I am going to go back, she is a really good doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 814690
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gray is friendly, responsive, and truly listens to her patients without unnecessary coddling. I would recommend her to anyone.
Insurance: Pacificare