Rate Dr. Leslie J. Gray

Dr. Leslie J. Gray's Ratings

Dr. Gray is warm, friendly, unrushed. She comes up with a plan for your health and orders tests immediately. She follows up with the results very timely. She's the best!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

A great Dr. She has been my OB for both my pregnancy and she delivered my second baby via c-section. She's very patient and a great listener and very friendly. Definitely recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gray was not my OB doctor but she happened to be the on-call doctor who delivered both of my children, the first in 2003 and second in 2012. She was very patient and had an excellent and professional bedside manner. Not to mention her excellent suturing skills. I will definitely switch to her if I get pregnant again even if I have to drive 30 miles to her office.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Love Dr. Gray. She was my obgyn and saw me for both of my pregnancies. She is always friendly and helpful and took time to answer the million questions I had with the first pregnancy. She did my c-section for the second one and did an amazing job! I had to move so I can no longer go to her but when I move back I am going to go back, she is a really good doctor.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gray is friendly, responsive, and truly listens to her patients without unnecessary coddling. I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag