Dr. Christopher B. Flint

Grad. Year: 2010

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Christopher B. Flint has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5315268
28/03/14 5 5 5 5 I had a fall at work, my knee was swollen, and I was in a lot of pain. Dr. Flint saw me right away. The staff was incredible when I arrived. Every patient gets to spend time on the mechanical traction table,and I was feeling better before I even saw him. I LOVE that table!!! but, about Dr. Flint - He listened, he knew immediately what steps needed to be taken for my healing and recovery. I was impressed with his knowledge and ability to speak to me on my level to let me know what he would be doing and why; however, the reason I knew I had found the best doctor was that the appointment wasn't over until he was certain my knee was the only issue that needed to be addressed. I was given a thorough chiropractic examination. Not long after,I took my son, the baseball player to see him when his body needed an adjustment. My son told the entire team how much better he felt and they needed to make an appointment too! We have never had a better experience with any doctor.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 3597732
06/11/13 5 5 5 5 I absolutely love my chiropractor. I always feel great after my appointment.He is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to me. The staff is always friendly. The atmosphere is.very relaxing and it is always clean.  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher B."
RID: 2886416
29/09/13 5 5 5 5 Been to a lot of chiropractors, this one is the best I've seen. Goes over and beyond to treat you, has lots of treatment techniques, knows his stuff, friendly staff, and easy to get in. Five smiley faces for him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2755949
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 I love this place. As so does my back. I have to have it put in place all the time and here is just wonderful!  Respond
RID: 2355479
12/07/12 5 5 5 5 Just wonderful people all around. I have never met a doctor who actually offered his time so freely to explain my conditions and there office is so very relaxing. Highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 2270382
18/06/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable. Helped me understand why i have the pain i have and how we can fix it. Very impressed and will highly recommend Dr Flint to everyone!!!  Respond
RID: 1731029
07/03/12 5 5 5 5 He's great. He is young and energetic. I am a new patient that was originally with another doctor. He made the transfer to a new office an easy experience. He is good at explaining different treatments to patients.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1729925
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 Fantastic care, condition is resolved. Very accommodating, even supplied me with after hours care and a house call during a crisis. Very effective, and even managed to call me after a busy day to ensure I was comfortable. Blessed to have him.
Insurance: BC Med
RID: 1729706
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 My chiropractor just retired and I was transferred to Dr. Flints care. I am very pleased with his knowledge and he really took time to explain my condition to me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1729697
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 The care I am currently receiving from Dr. Flint is excellent. I am improving every day and would not hesitate to recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1701960

01/02/12 1 1 1 1 Very unprofessional, seemed unknowing in my needs, or how to treat them.Untrained staff
Insurance: BC Med