Dr. Christopher B. Flint

Dr. Christopher B. Flint

Rate Dr. Christopher B. Flint

Dr. Christopher B. Flint's Ratings

I absolutely love my chiropractor. I always feel great after my appointment.He is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen to me. The staff is always friendly. The atmosphere is.very relaxing and it is always clean.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Been to a lot of chiropractors, this one is the best I've seen. Goes over and beyond to treat you, has lots of treatment techniques, knows his stuff, friendly staff, and easy to get in. Five smiley faces for him.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

I love this place. As so does my back. I have to have it put in place all the time and here is just wonderful!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

Just wonderful people all around. I have never met a doctor who actually offered his time so freely to explain my conditions and there office is so very relaxing. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable. Helped me understand why i have the pain i have and how we can fix it. Very impressed and will highly recommend Dr Flint to everyone!!!

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

He's great. He is young and energetic. I am a new patient that was originally with another doctor. He made the transfer to a new office an easy experience. He is good at explaining different treatments to patients.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Fantastic care, condition is resolved. Very accommodating, even supplied me with after hours care and a house call during a crisis. Very effective, and even managed to call me after a busy day to ensure I was comfortable. Blessed to have him.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

My chiropractor just retired and I was transferred to Dr. Flints care. I am very pleased with his knowledge and he really took time to explain my condition to me.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

The care I am currently receiving from Dr. Flint is excellent. I am improving every day and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

Very unprofessional, seemed unknowing in my needs, or how to treat them.Untrained staff

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag