Rate Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal

Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal's Ratings

First time patient, wasn't very welcoming when I came in. Employee was walking in the same time I arrived. Sat in waiting room for about 15mins until they finally got my paperwork going. Med tech had no idea what she was doing, looked confused. Waited another 15mins to see the doctor after that. Absurd. Doctor was pleasant. Expected more after reading all these great reviews about her. Wasn't to please, and wont be returning back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

The Staff are ruining this practice, particularly the office manager. I had read great reviews about Dr. A online and was really excited to come to this practice. You need to book here about 2 months in advance, and scheduling is a challenge if you have a job. After various re-schedules, I arrived at my appointment only to find out Dr. A was out of the office for deliveries, which was disappointing but completely understandable. I decided to stay and wait to meet the midwife anyway. As I sat in the waiting room, I overheard the office manager/doula Cathy loudly talking to the receptionist about how insanely behind they were. I had blocked 2 hours for this doctors appointment, and after 30 minutes of waiting asked the office manager how delayed they were. She told me at least another 1.5 hours. She told me this is because they decided to double book patients from the day before, and then proceeded to complain that the patient before me hadn't been to a doctor for 2 years so who knows what medical issues she had and that it could be a while. HIPAA laws anyone?!?! The final straw for me, and reason I decided ultimately I won't come back to meet Dr. A was she told me that Dr. A prioritizes pregnant patients only, and then when I too am pregnant in the future, she will prioritize me. Although I am sure I will enjoy this type of attention, and her approach to pregnancy was one of the things that attracted me to this practice, I won't be pregnant for the majority of my life, and will always go to an OBGYN at least once a year. I don't want to only be a priority for the doctor or someone that she cares about for ~20 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708676].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Amazing doctor! Delivered my first baby, couldn't have picked a better doctor! Also my doula fabbie was beyond amazing! Very caring practice. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. Wombkeepers thanks for the amazing experience, accomplished my 100% natural birth thanks to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I was very happy with her when I had seen her when my other doctor was on vacation. She truly cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable about pregnancy and the whole woman. Office staff is not that great, nor was the other doctors she worked with, but she was truly worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. A is a very loving person, medical care is great! Only issue is that she never returns your calls and results are never given. Staff members are always giving an excuse in why her calls are never return. Impossible to reach anybody there. Basically only have one person working there. Besides that Staff members are very welcoming, beautiful place and warming. The office needs more organization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. A. provides top notch and personalized medical care and the office is exceptionally cozy. But, wait times, even with an advance appointment, can surpass an hour and the staff is always flustered. Calls are not always returned, lab results go unreported (and in some cases mixed up) and it can be difficult to reach the office by phone. The office organization and professionalism need to improve to the level of the medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. A is the best doctor in town! Words can't explain how happy I am to have such an amazing doctor! she's so kind, caring and friendly. Answered all my questions. Staff is great! Such amazing people, their always so welcoming. Office is like a dream come true it's like entering a spa! Way better than her old office. Glad that she opened her own place up! Great Job Dr. A !!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Just visited Dr. A for the first time. After nearly 20 years of being very unsatisfied with my Gynocological services, I finally found someone who really listened. She gave me great advice on how to start prepping for having children, particularly for someone with my specific medical history. And her bedside manner was the best I've ever experienced. Kind and friendly and funny but obviously very smart and knowledgeable. The staff was also very friendly and the office looks like a day spa. Beautiful and serene. I'm so happy to be a patient of Dr. A at Wombkeepers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. A is absolutely wonderful! She made my whole birth experience fantastic and I could not begin to express how pleased I am with her. Her office is beautiful and she is an amazing women! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for personalized care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. A is a wonderful doctor who is very patient and listens to all your questions. Her staff is very courteous and warm. I took all her birth, hypno birthing classes and hired her staff doula and I had the most amazing natural birth without any tearing thanks to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78500].votes_count ]]