Rate Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal

Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal's Ratings

Dr. A is the best doctor in town! Words can't explain how happy I am to have such an amazing doctor! she's so kind, caring and friendly. Answered all my questions. Staff is great! Such amazing people, their always so welcoming. Office is like a dream come true it's like entering a spa! Way better than her old office. Glad that she opened her own place up! Great Job Dr. A !!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Just visited Dr. A for the first time. After nearly 20 years of being very unsatisfied with my Gynocological services, I finally found someone who really listened. She gave me great advice on how to start prepping for having children, particularly for someone with my specific medical history. And her bedside manner was the best I've ever experienced. Kind and friendly and funny but obviously very smart and knowledgeable. The staff was also very friendly and the office looks like a day spa. Beautiful and serene. I'm so happy to be a patient of Dr. A at Wombkeepers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. A is absolutely wonderful! She made my whole birth experience fantastic and I could not begin to express how pleased I am with her. Her office is beautiful and she is an amazing women! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for personalized care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. A is a wonderful doctor who is very patient and listens to all your questions. Her staff is very courteous and warm. I took all her birth, hypno birthing classes and hired her staff doula and I had the most amazing natural birth without any tearing thanks to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I can't really adequately express how truly fantastic Dr. A. is! I have been to several other OB/GYNs in the past, and my experience with Dr. A. has been so above and beyond what I've come to expect from a doctor... I keep pinching myself, wondering if she's for real! When I first walked into Wombkeepers, (she just started her own practice on Valley Rd.) I thought I must have accidentally walked into a spa instead of a doctor's office. Everything is designed and set up so beautifully; the place just feels like serenity. The waiting room feels more like a comfortable living room, complete with a fully stocked bookcase with loads of REAL reading material (unlike the fluffy magazines you find elsewhere.)The staff is really sweet and accommodating. I have never had to wait long to see Dr. A. She always greets me like an old friend. She's warm, patient and gives AS MUCH time as you need. We chat about the pregnancy and about life in general. Dr. A. is BY FAR the best doctor I've ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Aristizabal is the best gyno I've ever had. She is polite, informative and does not rush you out the office. My only complaint is the functioning of the office. It seems disorganized, phone calls are rarely answered, and their billing depts have to be contacted about a dozen times to correct an error.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78498].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. A is the best doctor i've ever had. If you need treatment fast and are waiting for a response for her don't hold your breath. Because of this offices lack of organization I've had to take a semester off of college because of my endometriosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78497].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

WONDERFUL DOCTOR. That about says it all! She is great and i recommend her to all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78496].votes_count ]]