You may also like

Rate Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal

Dr. Michelle A. Aristizabal's Ratings

Probably one of the worst doctor I ever met. I was so excited to start off with a new young gyn doctor, but little did I know I was going to regret it. Staff members are not friendly at all, especially office manager Cathy, she was nothing but rude! Ive might've called like 5x a day and I never get an answer. I switched out of her office, not only because of their disorganization they had there, but because Dr. Aristizabal wasn't want I excepted. She rushed me through all my appointments, I did notice she did have her own favorites, where she will take her time and convers with them. But others (like me) was rushed out. I was bleeding at the beginning off my pregnancy and when I called her, she never answered or dare to return my call. Worst doctor ever, people make her seem like she's the best, well shes NOT! she will make you feel neglected, while she has her favorites on the side Unacceptable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I regret going to this doctor. Her staff, especially Kathy, were extremely rude throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Aristo zavala seemed nice on my first visit, but quickly began to change asy pregnancy progressed and she became busier. I was rushed through my appointments, procedures were not explained, and my delivery experience was A NIGHTMARE. The doctor rarely returned my calls throughout my pregnancy. I felt neglected. DO NOT go with this office. They are not who they try to make themselves out to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

It's been 17 months since Dr. A delivered my baby girl, and I'm still pinching myself... how I get this lucky? Until I stepped foot into Wombkeepers, I never even thought to expect certain things from my doctor. All the OBGYNs I'd been to in the past were the same: practicing as though I was just another patient on a list of patients who get through. Walk in, ask a few questions, do exam, goodbye. Clinical feeling. Rude office staff. Dr. A and the Wombkeepers staff are the exact polar opposite! The office is seriously one of the most serene places I've ever been. The staff is lovely. And Dr. A... she is an angel! She spent 45 minutes just talking to me and getting to know me, hearing about previous pregnancy and birth, listening to my hopes and expectations for my upcoming birth. I didn't feel rushed AT ALL! I had the same experience during each consecutive visit. And my birth, with the help of Cathie the doula and Dr. A was everything I'd hoped for. I love Wombkeepers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

First time patient, wasn't very welcoming when I came in. Employee was walking in the same time I arrived. Sat in waiting room for about 15mins until they finally got my paperwork going. Med tech had no idea what she was doing, looked confused. Waited another 15mins to see the doctor after that. Absurd. Doctor was pleasant. Expected more after reading all these great reviews about her. Wasn't to please, and wont be returning back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

The Staff are ruining this practice, particularly the office manager. I had read great reviews about Dr. A online and was really excited to come to this practice. You need to book here about 2 months in advance, and scheduling is a challenge if you have a job. After various re-schedules, I arrived at my appointment only to find out Dr. A was out of the office for deliveries, which was disappointing but completely understandable. I decided to stay and wait to meet the midwife anyway. As I sat in the waiting room, I overheard the office manager/doula Cathy loudly talking to the receptionist about how insanely behind they were. I had blocked 2 hours for this doctors appointment, and after 30 minutes of waiting asked the office manager how delayed they were. She told me at least another 1.5 hours. She told me this is because they decided to double book patients from the day before, and then proceeded to complain that the patient before me hadn't been to a doctor for 2 years so who knows what medical issues she had and that it could be a while. HIPAA laws anyone?!?! The final straw for me, and reason I decided ultimately I won't come back to meet Dr. A was she told me that Dr. A prioritizes pregnant patients only, and then when I too am pregnant in the future, she will prioritize me. Although I am sure I will enjoy this type of attention, and her approach to pregnancy was one of the things that attracted me to this practice, I won't be pregnant for the majority of my life, and will always go to an OBGYN at least once a year. I don't want to only be a priority for the doctor or someone that she cares about for ~20 months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708676].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Amazing doctor! Delivered my first baby, couldn't have picked a better doctor! Also my doula fabbie was beyond amazing! Very caring practice. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. Wombkeepers thanks for the amazing experience, accomplished my 100% natural birth thanks to you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I was very happy with her when I had seen her when my other doctor was on vacation. She truly cares about her patients and is very knowledgeable about pregnancy and the whole woman. Office staff is not that great, nor was the other doctors she worked with, but she was truly worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Dr. A is a very loving person, medical care is great! Only issue is that she never returns your calls and results are never given. Staff members are always giving an excuse in why her calls are never return. Impossible to reach anybody there. Basically only have one person working there. Besides that Staff members are very welcoming, beautiful place and warming. The office needs more organization.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. A. provides top notch and personalized medical care and the office is exceptionally cozy. But, wait times, even with an advance appointment, can surpass an hour and the staff is always flustered. Calls are not always returned, lab results go unreported (and in some cases mixed up) and it can be difficult to reach the office by phone. The office organization and professionalism need to improve to the level of the medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2622503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Dr. A is the best doctor in town! Words can't explain how happy I am to have such an amazing doctor! she's so kind, caring and friendly. Answered all my questions. Staff is great! Such amazing people, their always so welcoming. Office is like a dream come true it's like entering a spa! Way better than her old office. Glad that she opened her own place up! Great Job Dr. A !!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2205880].votes_count ]]