Rate Dr. Cynthia St. Pierre

Dr. Cynthia St. Pierre's Ratings

Dr. St. Pierre is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to. She is very caring and makes you feel comfortable no matter what. I always recommend her when my friends are looking for an OBGYN. Never an unpleasant appointment with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

Dr. St.Pierre is a wonderful Dr, and a even better person. This woman really cares. Love Her !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

wonderful doctor. she made me feel very comfortable and helped me trust in my own body. I recommend her to all my girlfriends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. St Pierre is a wonderful doctor. She never forgot anything about my prgnancy and was determined to help me make it the most joyous and happy time in my life. She is always friendly and cares about her patients. During my delivery she did everything possible to keep me comfortable and to make my delivery smooth. I would reccomend her to any woman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

best doctor I have ever been to!!! she went above and beyond

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][78727].votes_count ]]