Rate Dr. Kyle R. Song

Dr. Kyle R. Song's Ratings

I lost almost 200 lbs naturally and slowly, I was still left with horribly saggy skin. I went to visit Dr. Kyle Song for a consult, never imagining that my school district salary could cover the cost of all the procedures I needed. Dr.Song, who is so caring and down to earth, he will insist on being called Kyle, worked out a quote that I was somehow able to manage. Kyle has given me a breast lift with augmentation, full abdominoplasty, inner and outer thigh lift, and a butt lift. He is the nicest guy ever! He has answered all my questions in a very timely and thorough manner. He seems sincerely interested in my well being. He'll come in and see me on the weekend, so I don't miss work. I have never had to wait to be seen. He does great work, and is board certified. I have always felt very comfortable with him. The office staff is also very helpful. I highly recommend Dr.Song to anyone needing to have plastic surgery. He is a great surgeon and sincerely good hearted person.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr.Song is the most reputable, knowledgeable, and skilled surgeon one could ever dream of having. On top of all these things he is accommodating, kind, courteous, patient, and reputable. He takes the time to really listen to your wants and considers your thoughts and feelings in each step of the process. The results that I experience after having my tummy tuck and liposuction with Doctor Song are absolutely astonishing! I have extremely low and minimal scaring and now boast the shape that I always dreamed of. I would highly, highly recommend using doctor Song for any of your surgical needs, it will be well worth it.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

I initially saw Dr. Song for a tummy tuck and eyelid surgery. He was so professional and at the same time he made me feel relaxed with his affable demeanor. I had full confidence in his surgical skills. My surgery went perfectly! All of the crepey skin around my eyes is smoothed out and I don't look tired all of the time. My stomach is so flat and contoured, it hasn't been like this since I was in my 20's! I couldn't be happier with the results. I know Dr. Song is a perfectionist and my results reflect that fact. After the surgery Dr. Song would call me daily to chart my recovery, I can tell his patients are very important to him. He always gave me his full attention and consideration. It was also nice that when I had appointments I never had to wait for him, he is very punctual. His office manager/nurse, Sara, is so sweet and caring--they make a great team. I would highly recommend Dr. Song, you won't find better care and a finer surgeon anywhere.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag