Rate Dr. SYAMAK YAMINI

Dr. SYAMAK YAMINI's Ratings

Dr. Yamini and his staff have been nothing but outstanding during my treatment for a Ruptured Achilles tendon. I saw one other surgeon prior to meeting Dr. Yamini and right off the bat, I didn't feel comfortable however after my first with meeting Dr. Yamini and his staff, I knew that I definitely wanted him to do my surgery. He is extremely professional, organized, and helpful and my ankle has been healing very well. His staff is comforting and very helpful as well. No long wait times. Overall excellent experience and would highly recommend.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgable and professional surgeon. I was referred to Dr. Yamini by my family doctor, and I must say that I was very impressed with him and his office staff. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great podiatrist. I had painful bunion that were bothering me almost all my adult life ( thanks to my mom) and had to have it corrected surgically. Dr. Yamini performed my surgery with no complication and I am going to have the right side corrected next month. Hopefully another success :)-

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Yamini for few times in his practice and hospital after an ankle fracture last year. I found him extremely knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. He always had a kind smile on his face and was very thorough thru the examinations and his care. He explained the finding on the X-rays and was there for me every step for me. I recommenedd him to all my friends and family. I have taken my daughter to him for her painful bunions and flat feet and she was also impressed. We are now waiting for her college to end in May so that she could have her surgery done. 5 + for him and his great staff .

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag