Rate Dr. JOEL P. JACOBSON

Dr. JOEL P. JACOBSON's Ratings

Dr. Johnson is very nice, knowledgeable and professional. His office stuff is the worst! They could not follow along w/the doctors recommendations for me. They lost my referral paperwork to UCSF twice; do not follow-up to make sure referrals are received/completed; they have a "I don't care" attitude AND it took me 5 months to get my balance test/Audiogram completed at UCSF! I don't want to go back to this office!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed by Dr. Jacobson's knowledge. I came in with a snoring problem and he was extremely thorough and empathetic as well. His bedside manner is wonderful; he's serious, kind, and extremely professional. He did a thorough exam on my nose and throat and clearly listed out possible options/possible treatments for my condition. He did not immediately recommend surgery, which I liked. I highly recommend him. I did not feel rushed even though he was very busy.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Customer service is non-existant with the staff, in particular the reception. It takes an average of 4 business days to get any sort of response, either it being a question answered from the Dr. himself or his staff. Apologies for their delay in communication are also non existant. Very rude and not at all geared toward patient care.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Jacobson two months ago and was very happy I did. He had great people skills and is a very attentive listener. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ear specialist and in fact, because I had such a good experience, my husband is going to see him soon too.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jacobson looks like Jay Mohr and he is a very knowledgable and courteous doctor and does great work. He performed my tonsillectomy and a follow-up emergency surgery when I had a bloody throat. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone who needs ENT work done. -SPC Benjamin Phelps

Submitted June 26, 2013 | flag