Rate Dr. ASHWIN G. GAITONDE

Dr. ASHWIN G. GAITONDE's Ratings

Dr.Gaitonde is the best! He makes sure you're well taken care of. Unfortunately, on my very first pregnancy I lost my baby. I was so puzzled as to how and why, but he explained everything to me, as it was nothing I caused. As, I went in to the operating room. I burst in tears not wanting to go in. He hugged me and walked with me and promised everything will be okay. Two years later, I was expecting again. I was at a high risk pregnancy but I am now 33 weeks pregnant making through with his help. Very content with his nurse and him.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gaitonde was easy to talk to and had a sense of humor while also being completely professional. He took time to answer questions but didn't waste time. He kept me covered during exams and was gentle. I had specific desires for my pregnancy and birth, and he worked with me and respected my wishes. After 40+ weeks, my fluids were dangerously low so an induction was necessary, which made me nervous. He explained it all and outlined our choices for a natural delivery. He remembered all my wishes and went out of his way to ensure it went like I had planned. He was patient while I labored for 16 hours total. He even let me know where he would be during my labor. I went from a 6 to a 10 in maybe 10 minutes, and he arrived out of breath from having run across the street from his office! He carefully stitched a minor tear after numbing me, and this healed in under a week with no complications. Gaitonde gave me very personal and personalized care. I had an ideal natural birth with his help.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2013 | flag

I love me some Dr. G!!! Best doc I've ever had. He's always great at explaining things to me, is great with procedures, and has a great sense of humor. Anything a girl could ever hope for in a girlie doctor is in him. I would very highly recommend him!!!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Very good Doctor and staff...very quick I am out within 20 mins...explain everything good and is the best I have ever had..will recommend this doctor ..very happy:)

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

We were referred to Dr. Gaitonde during my third pregnancy after my OB at the time said he did not feel comfortable handling my placenta percreta. Had we not made the switch I would not be here today! Dr. Gaitonde went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and to help me understand every aspect of what ended up being a complicated delivery. He never once rushed me, would call to check on me even on his days off, and always returned phone calls and texts promptly. He is the absolute BEST doctor in Dallas- professional, caring, knowledgable and just a genuinely kind person whose love for his job shows through the treatment of his patients. My husband and I would adopt him as family if we could! His nurse Jennifer is also outstanding- personable, sweet, and just good at her job.

Submitted April 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gaitonde is the BEST. He is such a BLESSING, I truly felt like I was always his number one priority. I am so HAPPY that I was able to be under his care! Thank God for such an AMAZING doctor!! I recommend him 100%!!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gaitonde is the best! He is so knowledgable and has amazing bedside manner. He truly cares for his patients and will go above and beyond to make sure you recieve the best care. If you need an OBGYN doctor he is your guy!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever. He took great care of me and I would recommend him to my friends and family. He is very caring of his patients and calls to speak to his patients. ?

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Gaitonde he is the best doctor I have ever met in my life. He made me feel important when I was under his care. He calls to check on you, he always answered my questions and took all my worries away. He will be my gynecologist for the rest of my life. His nurse Jennifer is so friendly and very nice. I highly recommend Dr. Gaitonde to all my friends and family members.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I love this man...I would have a baby every yearso I could be underneath his care..I had 3 other doc regarding my high risk pregnancy..but once we met Dr. Gaitonde we knew we're in good hands. He calls bawhen you he calls himself personally to let you knowyour lab results( not his nurse). I got admitted into the hospital before my delivery for 3 weeks and Dr.gaitonde came by everyday...my husband and I love this man..n he takes all your worries away and follows thru with everything he says he's going to do..He truly loves his job..n I love him for making my husband and I feel relaxed during this difficult pregnancy..He truly rocks!!!!!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2012 | flag