Rate Dr. Robert H. Dunham

Dr. Robert H. Dunham's Ratings

Dr. Dunham performed a successful parathyroidectomy on me in Feb of 2013. What a great doctor! He was so thorough in his explanations of my surgery and so precise in his skills. We are so fortunate to have somewhat in Northern California who does this procedure and is so competent. The hospital was Queen of the Valley and he was assisted by Dr. Eugene Eisenberg, endocrinologist who had worked at UCSF and is so knowledgeable about parathyroid issues. I just had my follow up appointment and was so pleased. His staff is professional and very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

endoscopy was performed by another doc. it wasnt up in my esophagas so he just stopped all interest in me. I am still having pain and nausea. dont know what to do? i feel because I am on Partnership medical is why he doest want to be bothered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692880].votes_count ]]