Rate Dr. Joseph Narloch

Dr. Joseph Narloch's Ratings

Dr. Narloch has been in charge of keeping me at work for the past year or so. He has given me multiple injections in my lower back and has helped improve my condition each time. I would reccomend Dr. Narloch to those interested in taking a conservative safe and smart approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I have been a regular patient of Dr. Narloch for almost 10 years. From the very start, he has always shown genuine caring and compassion for me during my episodes of extreme pain. His treatments not only enabled me to return to work after several injuries, but greatly improved my quality of life by relieving my symptoms as much as could be expected. I feel fortunate to have Dr. Narloch as my pain management physician and would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody else. The office and surgical staff is also extremely professional, efficient, and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Hospitals, doctors, needles...these all make my blood pressure go way up and put my nerves on edge. The one doctor that makes me feel at ease is Dr. Narloch. I have been going to see him for 8 years for periodic epidural injections. Not only is he down to earth and patient with all my dumb questions, but he genuinely cares about his patients. He is an exceptional doctor and when he gives you an epidural it will make you feel like you're alive again. I highly recommend Dr. Narloch for taking care of your pain and your nerves, because let's be honest, getting a shot in your back is no fun. Both Dr. Narloch and his wonderful staff are so professional and experts at what they do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

this doctor is unhelpful bordering on negligent. I saw him 4X in 1 month and he didnt remember me or performing an injection on my back. Very scary. I do not feel cared for by this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][692886].votes_count ]]