Dr. Kevin Larocque

Rate Dr. Kevin Larocque

Dr. Kevin Larocque's Ratings

Dr. Larocque has been treating me for pain and mobility issues for the last 7 or 8 years. I only need to see him once every two or three years. Prior to his treatments, which are indeed unconventional, I suffered this back pain for over a 1/4 century! I am an anti-pill person so I lived in pain all those years but it's simply not necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Laroque is different in his approach than most Chiropractors but his treatments are very affective, even more so if you are aware of your body and open to really seeing yourself as you are emotinally. He heads you in the right direction. the rest is up to you. My main go to health provider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Kevin is great. He has such a deep knowledge and awareness that I always come away not only feeling better, but also knowing myself better. I recommend him very highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Larocque since 2002. I had issues with having an evolved yoga practice and also IBS whatever the cause of that was. I quit smoking and my guts went to hell for 18 months. I have gone long periods without seeing him but have also relapsed and needed to see him more frequently as the situation dictated. I can speak very highly of him an also state that the he can help more if you are conscious of yourself and wish to heal yourself. His treatments are a combination of eastern medicine and chiropractic, he is not your average bone cruncher. Besides its my belief that you need to work on connective tissue too for healing to occur. I can't think of seeing anyone else. Mike 50y.o.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2013

found Dr. Kevin very helpful with our pain, he brought our pain levels all the way down to the point we only have to visit him every 6 month or so,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

I took a nasty fall snowboarding which really effected my eyes, one visit to see Dr Larocque and what a diffierence. weith in three appointments I was back to normal. His treatments came across as very different at first but I can not argue with the results. I have since been to see him in regards to an auto immune diasease I have been diagnosed with and out of all the experts I have been to see, he has been teh only one that has been asble to help with this as well. Great staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

I feel like he could have been more helpful if he would have taken the time to fully listen to me. After a number of visits and being in a great deal of pain I saw another chiropractor who had me up and running within two visits. He seems a little arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

The only successful treatment for pinched nerves in my back, I have come to Dr. Laroque for various ailments since. I am continually impressed with the simplicity and effectiveness of his treatments which, incidentally, address issues that conventional doctors could do nothing about. Dr. Laroque is now my primary doctor. I enthusiastically recommend him. I prefer healing results over drug (placebo) prescriptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

The only Dr. to permanently relieve my back pain after a quarter century of unsuccessful help from others. Used non western treatments including accupuncture.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

I saw Dr. Laroque after an MVA for back pain and, though I kept going back for more treatments, I found the relief very temporary and, in fact, found the treatments somewhat questionable. At times, it did not seem like he was really doing anything except making imperceptible movements with his hands over my right abdomen. I tried to "go with it", hoping that it would help, but his treatments didn't really do anything lasting. I stopped going after a few months because it wasn't getting any better; I wasn't feeling any difference after treatment. I went back a year later, hoping he might be able to help, because the pain got worse, but he didn't help. I ended up seeing another chiropractor who did help a lot more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][79739].votes_count ]]