Dr. Saul Oberman

Rate Dr. Saul Oberman

Dr. Saul Oberman's Ratings

Im so happy with the help that Dr Oberman has given me. Not too sure I can really talk about medicine. I don't know too much about it but I can tell you that he just is nice & hes helped me with a lot of problems. Sometimes hes quite serious but I think medicine is pretty serious too. I wish everyone had a friendly smile and disposition like him when you need him.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Oberman is one of the best doctors Ive ever met. I have struggled with depression & like another comment I saw here, other Drs always wanted to offer me medication & that was of some help but Dr Oberman was the only Dr Ive met who explained to me that there are no magic pills. The fight against depression is a tough, long fight but there is a heck of a lot more than just taking a pill & expecting it to change everything. Im happy I met him & recommend him to my friends and family.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Ive seen a lot of Drs because of my diabetes but only Dr Oberman was able to help me truly. The other Drs were just there to prescribe medicines, 1 pill after the next non-stop! Not Dr Oberman, nope he was the only 1 who took the time to explain that my type 2 diabetes was caused a lot by lifestyle & could be helped by changes in lifestyle. It was hard to make those changes but he explained diet to me in a simple, basic way along with exercise. I went on to learn more & as I saw the results I became more & more encouraged. He always congratulates me heartily when I see him. Its only a small amount of patients he says that actually make the big changes that work. If only our society could see our addiction to the couch & large, fatty meals is literally killing us! I saw the light & feel a million times better now on half the meds. I just want to share my success with everyone & wish you luck to make your own changes. Dr Oberman will be there to help you if you know what Im talking about.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Ive known Dr Oberman since he started back in the Plateau. Ive had a chance to see him mature as a physician & had the pleasure of getting to know him a little bit. He is a caring human being with an intense passion for those who come into contact with him. Most of all I have been impressed with the tenacity with which he takes ahold of the problems which myself & our family have presented to him. It shows that he cares for us & that he cares deeply for getting the job right. If he ever reads this to him I say sincerely, thank you for all you have done for me & my family.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Wow! Im surprised by some comments here. It just doesnt jive with the physician Ive met & come to know. It confirms my idea that people will believe what they want to believe. Heck, its all around us these days in this crazy world. Dr Oberman is a professional of top caliber with an impressive knowledge of such a wide span of medicine. He has at times even corrected the specialists that I saw & I confirmed it with them later! I dont trust anyone else with my health.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Ive been around a long time but Ive never found any other physician like him. Hes just a great guy who takes my problems seriously depite a busy Schedule. He always gives me great advice & it doesnt just have to be pills, pills, pills & more tests. Yup, he knows his stuff.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I have always had great experiences with Dr Oberman. When ever I am back in my hometown of Montreal I catch up with him to take care of my health care needs. Somehow he always finds the time to see me and to address my concerns. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Oberman very helpful. He understands my concerns, listens and tries his best to help.My husband and I are really grateful that we had him as our family doctor. His appointments are organized and you don't have to wait for long.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Oberman was always available for us within a short delay or even the same day. He has helped organize our health care, get us up to date with good screening. Hes very approachable and professional. I dont understand the poor reviews on this site. I think some people are upset no matter what you do for them.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Je ne peux pas croire que cet incompétent ait le droit de pratiquer la médecine. Je lis tous les commentaires ici et je ne suis pas surprise. Il n'écoute rien, semble carrément ailleurs, banalise des symptômes pourtant inquiétants. Pas capable d'avoir une simple recommandation pour consulter un spécialiste malgré des douleurs au dos depuis des années + de lourds antécédents familiaux en matière d’arthrite et de poly-arthrite, tout ce qu'il me dit c'est de "mettre de la glace + de la chaleur"...comme si en 5 ans je n'y avais pas pensé! Voyant que je suis sidérée il me prescrit des anti-inflammatoire. La pharmacienne qui me sert me dit que ça fait des années qu'elle a vu ce médicament être prescrit. Des recherches Google sur ce médicament indiquent que c'est fréquemment utilisé en médecine vétérinaire (!) J'ai voulu porter plainte mais les procédures m'ont découragé. Je mets mon expérience ici, espérant aider d'autres personnes. À éviter à tout prix!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag