You may also like

Rate Dr. Saul Oberman

Dr. Saul Oberman's Ratings

Dr Oberman is a top doctor and I am very sad to hear he will be moving from Quebec and can no longer be my family doctor. My wife and I were both patients of Dr Oberman, and we were both extremely pleased with every aspect of his service. He sees patients very close to their appointed time, despite the fact that he never makes you feel rushed in his office. He patiently explains every aspect of any condition you might have, runs through the pros and cons of treatment options, and even asks about personal habits such as exercise to make sure you are preventing disease, and not just treating them after it is too late. He is humble, and even occasionally took out a book to check on a dosage or optimal variant of medications. This is very rare among physicians, in that he was not afraid to say he needed to check something, rather than act as a "know-it-all" and risk an error. I saw him both for routine check-ups and acute problems, and he always did exactly the right thing. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My experienced was great with Dr. Oberman. I don't usually post on the internet but i felt i needed to just to say thank you to my family doctor who helped me throughout my entire life, i thought that there's no more solution for my problems. I'm so glad to found a doctor like him, very helpful, intelligent and very approachable man. Thanks to U Dr. Oberman and goodluck to your new life and to your new work place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have just left the Doctors office, and I am a little sad, my G.P dr. Saul Oberman is leaving to set up his practice in Ontario, unfortunately for me I am losing a great Physician; but he is off to pursue brighter horizons and I couldn't be happier for him, I am not sure what I will miss more his keen insight into my health issues or our fantastic conversations, take care Dr. Saul I will miss you and hope your new family is strong and prosperous. Your friend Danny Horan

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I came to visit his clinic last week ago for my annual exam. I`m glad to see Dr. Oberman is still as great as the first time I started seeing him. He really takes time to understand my health problems, and he wants to make me feel better. I trust my health issues to him. He`s a great, intelligent, and my favorite doctor here in Quebec. Thank you so much for your help to make my health problems better Dr. Oberman!! God Bless you Always!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

My wife and I were saddened to hear Dr. Oberman moving away, Ottawa will be gaining a great doctor, one of the best! Dr. Oberman has been our family doctor for about 2 years now and have always felt like we were well taken care of and not just another number like when you go to a walk in clinic and you no longer say what's wrong and you can almost hear ...Next! He takes his time, listens to you and explains in detail the medication(s) you are or will be taking. You don't feel rushed.
Good luck in Ottawa and congratulations.
Earl and Michelle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He is a great person and I know that he is also the best doctor, too bad he's leaving his practice in quebec. We're no longer have our family physician, not great news but anyways, thanks for your help Dr. Oberman, U r the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He is one of the best doctor I know. Very professional, knowledgeable and skilled doctor. He is very easy going person and I have never felt rushed or ignored every time i visit his clinic. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2758856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Un médecin sans compétences réelles en médecine. Son mauvais diagnostic m'a causé des torts irréparables, j'aurais pu éviter que la maladie dégénère mais il ne posait aucune question malgré ma condition et n'a pas jugé bon de me faire voir un vrai spécialiste. Je n'ai pas l'énergie de de faire une poursuite donc je partage mon expérience ici, espérant éviter à d'autres ce qui m'est arrivé.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2749702].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 17, 2015

I recently found out that Dr. Oberman was leaving QC to move to Ottawa. This was bad news for me, seeing as I obviously would now be without a doctor. But I'm writing here today to say how amazing of a doctor he was. Dr. Oberman was so helpful and helped me every time I had any concerns and any health issue. I am truly saddened to be losing such an amazing doctor!!! Goodluck in Ottawa doc!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Knows his occupation like no other. Extremely helpful. Helped me make lifestyle changes to benefit my future.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2731593].votes_count ]]