Rate Dr. Saul Oberman

Dr. Saul Oberman's Ratings

A gentle knowledgeable soft spoken soul dealing very patiently with my 96 year old father And my endless questions And many assessment forms! So sad you are leaving us! Best Of luck In Ontario! Or where ever you go!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Le docteur Oberman quitte le Québec pour l'Ontario. Cela signifie que je devrai encore trouver un autre docteur de famille. Une chance que je ne le trouvait pas très bon comme médecin.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I am also very sad to hear about Dr Oberman leaving Quebec. He has been our trusted ally in this frustrating health system. Imagine, we started out with nothing more than a list of medications. I didn't know any of my diagnosis because of previous doctors who never seemed to explain it to me & also I admit I didn't really understand a lot of it. He gathered up all of my records & made sense of it all in addition to bringing me up to date. He really worked hard for me even though he has his limits too. I understand though. How much can these doctors do in a single meeting. It takes time to get all these details together but he did it. Congratulations to you doctor Oberman. I wish you all the best in your future. Your a great doctor in a health care system that's in bad need of help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

Very incompetent doctor. I don't know where all this 5-star comments are coming from - I am sure not from the visit to this doctor office.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2687428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

After all the years Dr Oberman has been seeing me back in the Plateau until now, I cant believe hes moving. Dr Oberman has been a consumate Professional, always punctual to the best of his ability & concerned about the big picture of our health care. We are better off to have had him as our family doctor. He has always been there for us. Im happy for him anyway but its difficult to think about trying to find a new doctor again. Congratulations on the future family with your new wife! You deserve it. All the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

We`ve known Dr. Oberman as our family doctor for 2 years now. He`s a very patient, helpful and very knowlegeable compared to our doctor that we had from the past. Im very happy that Dr. Oberman helped my mom`s health condition. I remembered there was a time that my mom couldn`t breath bec. of her asthma, he really did his best to help us at that time. For me, he`s the best doctor we`ve ever had in our family. Keep it up Dr. Oberman, you r really destined to help sick people. God bless you always.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Je me demande ou pratique maintenant le DR Saul Oberman's, il avait accepté de me suivre en tant que médecin de famille, je viens de téléphoner à la clinique ou il me voyait et on me dit qu'il n'y est plus... Merci pour vos réponses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Oberman helped me conquer one of the greatest challenges of my life, quitting smoking! I never thought I could do it but he gave me a strategy to put to use and champix. Now I know how to be a STAR (LOL ! inside joke) but I think the real star is Dr. Oberman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

One of the worst I've ever seen. Good thing that, thanks to this website, people now can denounce that kind of charlatan!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2669940].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

It's been a year with a lot of bad news but you made it a lot easier for us. We can't believe you wouldn't accept our presents & would like to thank you. From Marjory, John & me. Thank you Dr. Oberman. All the best to you & your new bride in the New Year!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665590].votes_count ]]