Rate Dr. Saul Oberman

Dr. Saul Oberman's Ratings

I recently found out that Dr. Oberman was leaving QC to move to Ottawa. This was bad news for me, seeing as I obviously would now be without a doctor. But I'm writing here today to say how amazing of a doctor he was. Dr. Oberman was so helpful and helped me every time I had any concerns and any health issue. I am truly saddened to be losing such an amazing doctor!!! Goodluck in Ottawa doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Knows his occupation like no other. Extremely helpful. Helped me make lifestyle changes to benefit my future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Excellent that's all I can say. Happy to have such kind doctor like him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I couldn't ask for a better doctor, kind, caring, great medical knowledge. Sometimes I wonder if my old man would still be around if it wasn't up to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

A seasoned doctor who has always been easy to see. He explains things in an easy to understand, matter of fact way & gets the job done with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Many Doctors out there doesn't really care about their patients. I've had a bad experienced with my doctor from the past, when my friend recommended doctor Oberman to us as our new family physician, I was really happy bec. He did a lot of efforts in helping me out with my multiple health problems. I feel happy and excited for the big improvement of my health/life right now. His knowledge and being patient makes him a good and trusted doctor. I surely recommend Dr.Oberman to my friends. Merci Beaucoup et Bonne journée docteur Oberman :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Oberman is a wonderful doctor. It is sad to see him go.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Oberman has been a wonderful doctor for me over the years that I have known him. I wish he would stay here in Montréal as I told him myself but despite my best arguments he is off with his new wife. I understand and respect that decision. Bon voyage à vous docteur Oberman.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2705054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Too bad Dr. Oberman is leaving. He helped me so much in dealing with my depression. Now I'm back to normal life. Thank You Doctor Oberman for your patience and and helping me to realized the true meaning of life instead of ending it bec.of my problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr Oberman is a great doctor. He really took the time to help me become better. I never felt rushed when I went to see him. I would and did recommend him to any and everyone who needs a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702398].votes_count ]]