You may also like

Rate Dr. Marz Hardy

Dr. Marz Hardy's Ratings

By far the best foot care in Toronto. Marz is the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Professionalism of the highest order. Efficient yet pleasant, clean and orderly throughout this 3 story foot clinic. I have been attended to by 3 of the chiropodists thus far and I would not hesitate to contact either one again. You can tell that they pay attention to each and every detail and that is why I like visiting this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been treated by Marz for over 4 years. Every visit is enjoyable. She is very thorough and caring. I nearly consider her a friend. See you in 4 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Marz Hardy for many years. Always good foot care and I like my orthotics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I too am a long distance patient. Every 8 weeks. Through snow, rain or sun I drive from Ottawa for my 6:00 AM Saturday appointment to see Marz. I never even thought of seeing anyone else, she is that good. Thanks to all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

This clinic thinks of everything. Totally modern with great people doing good things. Marz is a joy to visit. Amazing personality. I never laugh and smile so much as when I go for my foot treatments plus I don't need to have breakfast that day as there is always fresh fruit, cheese and muffins. Little extras that make a big difference. Only drawback is that it sometimes hard to get an appointment as they are so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I have been treated by Marz for several years for such things as corns, callouses and my nails. I really enjoyed the service I was afforded. She is very thorough and a great person, cheerful and bubbly.

I moved to Windsor several years ago and tried 2 different foot clinics but they didn't compare and one Doctor tried to tell me that I had a wart instead of a corn. I now drive 3 1/2 hours both ways once every 2 months and it is worth it. Last time I was in the clinic I was commenting to a new receptionist that I had just drove in from Windsor to see Marz and there happened to be another women in the office who just flew in on Porter Airlines from Thunder Bay which she does every 3 months to see Marz.

That certainly says something!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

By far the best foot clinic I have ever been to. Excellent all around

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I woke with a swollen, severely infected big toe last fall. I contacted my Doctor and they couldn't see me for 1 week. I then remembered a foot clinic not too far from my house. I drove there and they told me that they were booked for 4 weeks. I explained my predicament and they spoke to one of the chiropodists who offered to give up her lunch to see me. This impressed me right from the get-go. I waited and eventually was treated by Marz. She had to do surgery on my toe which relieved the pain about 75% right away. This women has a great attitude and you can see that she has a passion for what she does. She spent a long time explaining everything to me. A true consummate professional. My toe has healed fully but I have continued to go for regular nail care as I am a diabetic and Marz explained why I need to be under care of a foot specialist as long as i am still a diabetic. If you are looking for great service for foot problems, I highly recommend this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

All they do is push you to buy orthodics. I got mine and made my condition 10 times worse, now i can barely walk. They got an attitude when i said how unhappy I was, I paid a lot of money They make you sign lots of forms to keep billing insurances from my work. Stay away they want your money

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2804765].votes_count ]]