Rate Dr. Marz Hardy

Dr. Marz Hardy's Ratings

A very friendly experience

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I saw Marz Hardy last year . All she was interested in was selling me over priced orthotics. She offered no other solution to my problem..... waste of money!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I have been going to see Marz now for the past three years for my orthotics. Marz has always been very professional, knowledgeable and attentive and the staff is wonderful as well. As a Registered Nurse working long hours, I have always had trouble with sore feet and lower back pain. Marz was able to identify and correct my problems easily and efficiently. I no longer have sore feet at the end of the day and I haven't had back pain since! I am extremely pleased with the treatment and care I have been given by Marz at Academy Clinic and would recommend her to anyone! You will leave with HAPPY FEET!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I have seen Marz for many years for all of my foot problems. Marz always listened to my questions and really cared that I would get relief. Marz has always been informative and extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of my foot. The staff are all pleasant and assistive and the clinic is clean and has up-to-date modern technology such as 3D Scanning for Orthotics and therapy treatment to relieve pain. I recently went for an extremely painful plantars wart that no one was able to get rid of for me, but Marz offered the new technology of laser wart removal and I am delighted to say that I am now clear of this problem and have no pain. I am very pleased with the relief and help I received from her care. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

I visited Marz Hardy, D.Ch, 2 years ago with a painful forefoot injury. First of all she is friendly and outgoing as many have posted here. My concern is her lack of knowledge beyond the obvious orthotics solutions to all things wrong with the foot. She said I did not need an xray and my problem was arthritis. She recommended orthodics and special shoes and, and when I pointed out I'd had orthotics and the foot was getting worse, she became more insistent that I had no other choice.Since then I have consulted with a general orthopedic surgeon who referred me to a foot and ankle orthopedic surgeon for a second opinion. After xrays and mri it was determined that I had a ruptured plantar plate and required tendon transfer and toe straightening surgery. I've now had the surgery and am recovering. If you are going to a chiropodist in Ontario be sure to do your research and know that, while they are a regulated profession, they are not medical doctors.

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

After I was diagnosed with Planter Fasciitis, a friend recommended I see Marz Hardy at Academy Foot Clinics. Boy am I glad I did. Upon meeting Marz, I was immediately struck by how young she is for someone so accomplished (her office is covered in diplomas covering her extensive training). She's funny and easy-going - it never feels like she has "one foot out the door". She is extremely patient and always answers all of my questions. Her laser scanner took perfect 3-dimensional images of both my feet, she examined the 3-D image on her computer and e-mailed my specs to the orthotic lab within minutes - all without covering my feet in that messy plaster! Once my orthotics arrived, Marz didn't let me leave before ensuring they fit my shoes properly and were comfortable. Now I can stand on my feet all day with no pain whatsoever. My orthotics easily slip into my dress shoes, runners, steel-toes - wherever I need them. I just ordered a second pair and look forward to my next visit with her!

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Re the reviews, it's phenomenal how selling and charisma personality covers for stupidity and incompetence, where obviously she has this all down pat. I had to come in several times trying several shoe deliveries because she couldn't even take proper measurements of my feet. All together it took months to get wearing the shoes. Shoes that came proved so bad/painful that I can't even wear them, as I'm completely walking in them on the edges of my feet. She said if I don't wear them, my feet will become deformed. Nurses insist that if I wear them I'll never be able to walk without them. I wear them on my wheelchair, and exercise. My pedorthist tried to communicate with her, but she dissed and demissed him, calling him an idiot, and didn't return his call, but he won that round re his explanation. Got a good moody Dr. beating from her for complaining about it though. If you don't care about smart and just want personality cuz you can't see through it, you'll like her. Staff were great.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hardy is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor who provides a great care of her patients. Moreover, she is a friendly and supportive individual who is able to reinforce others with a useful advise. Thank you, Marz, so much for being a magnificent and delightful specialist.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag