Rate Dr. Leah Karpelson

Dr. Leah Karpelson's Ratings

Finally! Someone who listens and finds the root of my issues. I've felt enormous change since starting acupuncture with Leah.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

felt really great after appointment and the results lasted. will definitely recommend to all of my friends.

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

Got me ready for my weightlifting tournament! This was the first time I was able to feel any relief from a injury I had years ago.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional! I'll continue visiting Dr. Karpelson in the future.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Amazingly efficient treatment. I suffered from pain in both shoulders for half a year. 95% improvement in one session.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

I saw Leah Karpelson for back pain and anxiety. She is a very capable and professional acupuncturist, and I would recommend her without reservation.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

Leah Karpelson has created a staple in my weekly and monthly lifestyle that has changed the way I feel about the eastern Medicine. I was refereed to her for my Migraines and stress issues. I am now using acupuncture instead of the crap my doctor was giving me that made me made me drowsy and lackadaisical. Leah Karpelson is fantastic at her work and I recommend anyone who wants to improve themselves.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2011 | flag

I find Dr. Karpelson to be extremely helpful and very capable. She treated me for low back pain. I felt significantly better after the first treatment. She showed a lot of attention to details and asked a lot of question. She is kind, caring, very professional, and has a real passion for her work.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag