Rate Salina Huq

Salina Huq's Ratings

Salina Huq is a N.P. and in my opinion better than any doctor I have ever had. She is thorough, patient, knowledgeable, very kind and very relatable. When I was using Champix to quit smoking, she wanted to have me come in every two weeks to see how I was doing. Not many doctors will make you feel like they care, but Salina really does care about you and your well-being. I recommend Salina to anyone that is looking for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I enjoy going to Salina. Being a health care professional myself it's easy to see that she tries her best to spend as much time with her patients as possible. Appointments are usually very quick and I leave happy. Salina is very intelligent and I enjoy being looked after by an NP. She takes time to get to know me, and when she has the time and opportunity to talk to me she does. It's nice feeling properly cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

We CHERISH her as our family doctor. Since she accepted us as regular patients 2 years ago & we have loved her care:)) We have pretty routine requests she has always come through with specialist referrals and tests we needed. Her personality is sweet and she is young and refreshing! We never try to overwhelm her with too many things since we respect our appointment time. I have seen families demand to see her without even booking an appointment ! She is GOLD and absolutely nothing less.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Nurse Selina Huq is a self proclaimed doctor witch she does not hold the title of. Refused me medical attention when I called her out on it. Made false accusations that I was looking for narcotics. Nurse Selina Huq proved to be extremely hostile. I left the clinic in tears and dismay. It was a very strange encounter and also left a bad impression of heath care for my 12 year old daughter. She's a disheartening woman with an evil demeanor. I strongly advise against seeking this nurse as your health care professional. According to these reviews I assume that she also has a split personality. I know this experience will leave me with nightmares. No doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The most unprofessional, condescending, ignorant, sarcastic health care professional I have ever met. We attended an appointment with our family member for support regarding a devastating diagnosis and she made a point of telling us more than once that she had other patients waiting and at one point her supervisor called in to tell her she had patients waiting and to basically end the appointment. She told us she had spent too much time with us already and had to leave to see her other patients. Is this how you treat patients and their families when you have just learned a devasting diagnosis? She was rude, unknowledgeable when reviewig the chart and so ignorant and sarcastic to the family that we left in disbelief. I would strongly suggest to anyone who is considering her as a health care provider to please look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Salina Huq first saw me at a well woman's clinic and then took me on as her regular patient at her office at lacewood medical clinic. She quickly hot me referred to a specialist and has been working closely with me over the last year to help through a variety of health issues- sons serious, some minor ailments. Regardless of the problem, she made me feel important, comfortable and never rushed me even when her time was limited. She's handled every problem professionally. If she isn't punctual, it's usually because she's overbooked or taking time to show her patients concern without rushing them out. I feel lucky to have found her and would recommend her to anyone :) thank you Salina!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

thank goodness my family found her!she's an old family friend and has excellent bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

As patients of this kind caregiver, our family is so grateful for her care and dedication. We have had experiences with other family doctors and through our booked appointments with her were able to overcome some difficult health problems. We feel blessed and fortunate to be able to say we are under her care. She accepted us as patients and we know we are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

PLEASE AVOID HER. I have never encountered such a rude, arrogant, and condescending individual in my lifetime. She constantly spoke over me, leaning over and continuously asking me "why I'm in her office" ? I would imagine one visits a Dr's office when they feel sick. She walked away from me as I was talking to walk me out. I was dumbfounded. I would NEVER see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

She is the best doctor our family has ever had. Because of her detailed work, concern and explanations, she has helped members of my family through breathing problems, high blood pressure and skin cancer. As patients we understand her time is limited and appreciate her dedication to her life's work. I have never met a doctor who was so kind, loving and concerned. Keep it up Salina !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147534].votes_count ]]