Dr. Mark F. Jordan

Dr. Mark F. Jordan

Rate Dr. Mark F. Jordan

Dr. Mark F. Jordan's Ratings

Dr. Mark is a good doctor. He cares about the patients. It’s not a business for him, it’s about patient care. You don’t find that in many places

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

My insurance Carrier is United Concordia (not listed above) and I am still in the process of getting my deltal work completed. Dr. Mark Jordan is the SON of Dr. Bruce Jordan and is working in the same office with his father. Dr. Mark is very kind and extemely gentle when it comes to dental work (just like his father). I had a cavity filled and an older crown replaced. This is the first time in my life that the shot/injection (the worst part of the entire treatment) wasn't painful. His work was fast and didn't make me uncomfortable (I'm usually a terrible patient with terrific fear of dentists). After the treatment I didn't experience any pain after the novacaine wore off (I found this to be shocking, based on my past dental experiences). I highly recommend this dentist and his staff. The only person in the office that is difficult to deal with is the accountant who always seems to be on the offensive when I've had billing questions.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag