Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Rate Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's Ratings

My son had Dr. Biewald as his dental surgeon at the Civic hospital for emergency surgery after being badly beaten in the market area. He had a 5 hour surgery for skull fracture and Dr. Biewald set his jaw which was broken in 3 places. He has been so kind and helpful, any problems just call and he'll see him right away. A wonderful Dr. Very impressed!

Submitted June 22, 2014 | flag

Very professional and friendly dental surgeon who has treated me for dental complications on several occasions.

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Biewald is extremely skilled, and I am so glad I went to him. As a 30 year old getting all four of my wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic, I was worried about the recovery. However, I experienced no pain from the surgery, even though I stopped taking the narcotic pain medication after 8 hours, I experienced no swelling, and within a week I was doing my normal 1.5 hour workout at the gym and eating normal food. The only downside was the fatigue and nausea (from the antibiotics) that lasted for a week. As for the surgery itself, the staff, prep nurse, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Biewald were very friendly, willing to answer any questions I had, and put me at ease. After I woke up, the recovery, nurse was very kind, asking if I was in any pain and explaining in detail to my husband and I what I should do after the surgery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag

We had to walk out of his office before the procedure. My daughter started to have a bad reaction to the gas he was giving her. He then started to yell at my daughter. I got her out of there ASAP. I told my dentist and her referred us to someone else. He said he had heard that this dentist could be very arrogant, rude and impatient. Don't be afraid to leave if he does this to your child.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed last week. I was intially confused by how fast his explaination was at the begining, but I just went with it. Trust me on this, this doctor his amazing. Also, on a side note, his staff are always ready to answer your questions and they even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. Absolutely amazing!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Following extraction of my 19-year-old daughter's wisdom teeth some days earlier by another dentist, Dr. Biewald was the weekend emergency dentist we saw to deal with extreme pain and a dry socket. As well, a protruding stitch had been gouging into my daughter's cheek ever since the extraction, but the office staff of the oral surgeon who originally did the (I would say inept) extraction put her off, told her to wait through the weekend, to take more painkillers (she was already at about 12x the supposed max), and not to worry because the sutures take a couple of days to dissolve (they had already been in place fo several days), etc. Dr. Biewald was quick, initially brusque and hurried, then painstaking, precise, and careful to explain the situation with the tooth and gum and what he was doing to provide relief, which he did, expertly. My daughter emerged with the pain and discomfort vanished. I now have complete confidence in this guy.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag