Rate Dr. Stan Fahlman

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Ratings

Not ony the best dentist I've ever been to, but one of the nicest Individuals I've ever met. I had a root canal performed by him today with no anesthetic (my choice) and barely felt a thing. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Exceptional service provided to me by Dr. Fahlman and his team. Going into their office I was so worried because of serious dental troubles and limited insurance and I received the best procedures and advice that helped me overcoming all problems.
Dr. Fahlman’s knowledge and professionalism is second to none. He succeeds in finding the treatment that suits you best and supports you achieving it. No pain during the freezing and lots of patience in making you understand how you stand and what follows after the intervention.
His assistants are awesome. Donna is great and inspires so much confidence and care to every situation. Just make you feel better and supported in every way.
Simply the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Didn't feel a thing when I was frozen. which is great because being at the dentist makes me so nervous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is an excellent professional. Not only he find the best procedure and treatment, but also come with the finest approach in explaining and offering the advice you are looking for. No pain and a human touch to your problems!
I will definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is fantastic. I have been a patient of his since I was a kid and even now that I no longer live in Calgary I still make sure to schedule all my dental visits with Dr. Fahlman when I return. He is such a great Dentist; he is knowledgeable, helpful, informative, friendly, and always has the patients best interests at heart. Whether it is just a check up or more complicated treatment he always makes the time to sit down and go through each and every available option. I needed a root canal and there was nothing scary about it- he and his team are great! He is super gentle and you can't even feel the freezing!! I have never had anything but a pleasant visit with Dr. Fahlman and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone, especially to anyone who is nervous about the dentist because he is so gentle and understanding! There is nothing to be nervous about with Dr. Fahlman, he is truly the best! I am so happy to have found such a great Dentist, I would never go anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Fahlman!!! To be honest, I have had a fear of dentists as long as I can remember. Never liked them. Until I met Dr. Fahlman... From the first time we met he was very nice and considerate when I explained my fears and anxieties about coming. He was very thorough in explaining to me everything he was doing before he would do it. Having not been to a dentist for several years I had a few cavities. He explained all my options to me and then we went forward. His freezing before filling the cavities was great! There was absolutely NO pain!!! I didn't even know he had done it! Overall it was a great experience and a very nice staff from top to bottom. I was originally recommended by a friend when I was visiting Calgary. I live in New York City and have scheduled business trips back to Calgary specifically off of when I can get an appointment for regular check ups with Dr. Fahlman. JUST GREAT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I have been seeing Stan since I was 8, over the last 24yrs he has been amazing, the only dentist I know that can give freezing and not even feel it, I can this as I had a root canal done without freezing 2 days after having my 1st daugter(if you have had kids, you know your gums are very sensitive after giving birth), and didnt feel anything from the procedure!! He is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and takes pride in doing an amazing job!! Dr.. Fahlman's receptionist is very friendly, polity and helpful and goes out of her way to accomidate, as well as his assisstant Kelly, you couldnt ask for a better team :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Stan is absolutely amazing! He's caring and funny and knows his stuff. He takes the time to explain everything and is gentle. A plus that the office in located in super convenient Market Mall. I will absolutely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I personally have never been to a better dentist than Dr. Fahlman. Not only does he have excellent people skills, but his professional skills actually make a visit to the dentist office a pleasant experience. From the specialty coffee offered in the reception area to the overhead televisions and friendly assistants, I cannot think of any way to improve the experience of visiting the dentist. Stan has always been as friendly as can be and has an ability to put me right at ease from the moment I walk in. I highly recommend Dr Fahlman, his staff and the office environment. I trust his judgment and ability in caring for my teeth and the teeth of my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Fahlman and his staff are just amazing! He answers your questions honestly and has concern for your overall dental health. If you are looking to find a great dentist your search is over! I have recommended Dr Fahlman to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][147929].votes_count ]]