Rate Dr. Stan Fahlman

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Ratings

Dr. Fahlman is fantastic. I have been a patient of his since I was a kid and even now that I no longer live in Calgary I still make sure to schedule all my dental visits with Dr. Fahlman when I return. He is such a great Dentist; he is knowledgeable, helpful, informative, friendly, and always has the patients best interests at heart. Whether it is just a check up or more complicated treatment he always makes the time to sit down and go through each and every available option. I needed a root canal and there was nothing scary about it- he and his team are great! He is super gentle and you can't even feel the freezing!! I have never had anything but a pleasant visit with Dr. Fahlman and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone, especially to anyone who is nervous about the dentist because he is so gentle and understanding! There is nothing to be nervous about with Dr. Fahlman, he is truly the best! I am so happy to have found such a great Dentist, I would never go anywhere else!!

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Fahlman!!! To be honest, I have had a fear of dentists as long as I can remember. Never liked them. Until I met Dr. Fahlman... From the first time we met he was very nice and considerate when I explained my fears and anxieties about coming. He was very thorough in explaining to me everything he was doing before he would do it. Having not been to a dentist for several years I had a few cavities. He explained all my options to me and then we went forward. His freezing before filling the cavities was great! There was absolutely NO pain!!! I didn't even know he had done it! Overall it was a great experience and a very nice staff from top to bottom. I was originally recommended by a friend when I was visiting Calgary. I live in New York City and have scheduled business trips back to Calgary specifically off of when I can get an appointment for regular check ups with Dr. Fahlman. JUST GREAT!!!

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Stan since I was 8, over the last 24yrs he has been amazing, the only dentist I know that can give freezing and not even feel it, I can this as I had a root canal done without freezing 2 days after having my 1st daugter(if you have had kids, you know your gums are very sensitive after giving birth), and didnt feel anything from the procedure!! He is a perfectionist when it comes to his work and takes pride in doing an amazing job!! Dr.. Fahlman's receptionist is very friendly, polity and helpful and goes out of her way to accomidate, as well as his assisstant Kelly, you couldnt ask for a better team :D

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

Stan is absolutely amazing! He's caring and funny and knows his stuff. He takes the time to explain everything and is gentle. A plus that the office in located in super convenient Market Mall. I will absolutely recommend.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I personally have never been to a better dentist than Dr. Fahlman. Not only does he have excellent people skills, but his professional skills actually make a visit to the dentist office a pleasant experience. From the specialty coffee offered in the reception area to the overhead televisions and friendly assistants, I cannot think of any way to improve the experience of visiting the dentist. Stan has always been as friendly as can be and has an ability to put me right at ease from the moment I walk in. I highly recommend Dr Fahlman, his staff and the office environment. I trust his judgment and ability in caring for my teeth and the teeth of my family.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Fahlman and his staff are just amazing! He answers your questions honestly and has concern for your overall dental health. If you are looking to find a great dentist your search is over! I have recommended Dr Fahlman to all my friends and family.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Stan is a great dentist. He explained everything clearly and made the visit very comfortable

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Falhman is simply superb! Having had a few dentists over the years has made me realize just how fantastic he is. He takes the time to explain everything, in a way that anyone could understand and has a great sense of humor to go along with it. The entire staff is always beaming, especially Donna, his receptionist. Would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Stan is the ultimate when it comes to giving freezing - I never feel the needle! Very friendly and takes the time to explain the whats and whys. Wish I had him years ago. His receptionist Donna always has a smile on her face and puts you at ease right away. Thanks so much for my million dollar smile!!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fahlman and his assistant Laurie are amazing! I am (or rather was) extremely anxious at a dentist up to the point that I need to be sedated. Due to some medication interaction, sedation was off the table. Dr. Fahlman and Laurie were absolutely awesome, I made it through the root canal while awake with no problems at all and all my anxiety and fear of dentists are completely gone. He takes the time to really talk to you about what needs to be done, what can wait, he's upfront about costs. I agree with a previous comments about not even feeling the freezing injections. You couldn't get a better dentist. Everyone in the office is fantastic and so friendly, including Donna, one of the front office staff and Anna, a dental hygenist, who I saw on my second visit. I am so glad my tooth broke and I needed a root canal right away, or I might never have found Dr. Fahlman at all.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag