Rate Dr. Albert Kim

Dr. Albert Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim quickly identified my back problem. I have much hope with his therapy. He has a hands-on apporach. He is sincere but very confident. You can tell that he cares about you. Highly recommended, and all his first visits are free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Most amazing doctor ever. He resolved my original left frozen shoulder and I am very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

The best doctor who seems to have all the solutions to everyone's health problems. My friends referred me to him for my back problem, but he also resolved my chronic migraine headache in 3 visits. I highly recommend everyone who has has chronic back problems to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Dr. Kim has helped me with my low back pain that I have been suffering for over 10 years. He is truly gifted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148073].votes_count ]]