Rate Dr. Gurinder Samrai

Dr. Gurinder Samrai's Ratings

Just aweful. He doesn't care about his patients. You're just a pay cheque to him and the staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Samrai seemed pleaseant when he first became our doctor, but as time went on he became angry, less approachable and uncaring. His bed side manners are lacking to say the least. He rushes through his appoinments and doesn't take the time to listen to you. When you ask him for more information or an explanation, he makes you feel like you have no right to do so. He comes off a bit arrogant in my opinion. I have since switched family doctors and I am very happy with my new GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

You would be better off finding another GP. He was much nicer at his other office. It seems patient care has gone down hill from then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

A few words to describe Dr. Samrai: impatient, arrogant, incompetent, unsympathetic, and rude. On top of his terrible attitude, good luck getting an accurate diagnosis from this guy. Get ready for lots of guessing and suffering while he tries to figure out what's wrong. He speaks too quickly, and makes you feel like you're just a number, not a patient. I've been sent on wild goose chases for prescriptions he's given that don't even exist; with no apology or acknowledgement from him for making a mistake. You're better off Googling your own symptoms and self diagnosing. AND also, good luck EVER getting a referral to a specialist from Dr. Samrai...unless you're dying and it's obvious. This man has a God Complex.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

At first when I was shopping around for a new doctor, he was kind and acquainted. I became a new patient with his practice soon after. I have noticed that it always seems like he is under a time restraint and as a result, I am often rushed during my appointments. If you have any questions or concerns about something he will always justify an answer and blame you. Some times he would pull out his cellphone and go onto an application to see what dosages to administer. As a result, I have received incorrect dosages. I have been with Dr. Samrai for a duration of 2 years and my recommendation is find a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

While discussing travel vaccines, Dr.Samrai offered to administer the first vaccination the same day if I filled the prescription. I appreciated being saved the extra appointment/more time from work. By the time I was able to fill the prescription, the clinic was in the process of closing. He still didn't hesitate to take me in and handle the vaccination for me. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

I wish Dr. Samrai was a bit more humble, and it's too bad that he doesn't really explain anything calmly and compassionately unless you persistently ask him for information. I've seen him three times, and he doesn't seem to care about the patient in his office. I'm not saying that I'm needy - I'm saying that he's a little standoffish. Either way, I don't recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Speaks much to quickly....needs to slow down...serious issues can be discussed and details missed. Seems to guess at what the problem is. Never been on time for one appointment....not one. Is a nice guy, but I am looking for a competent, trustworthy Doctor who knows what he is doing....not a guessing game. Not satisfied at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148214].votes_count ]]