Rate Dr. Gilad Segev

Dr. Gilad Segev's Ratings

he was awesome and very patient. His assistant was so sweet. I was made comfortable and treated with respect. Of course I was very embarrassed about how I looked before the procedure. but Dr G and Carolina made me feel at ease and we talked about everything while he preformed the procedure. Thank you guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. segev and staff when I had my laser lipo procedure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Segev. I had traveled from the Midwest for the procedure, so I was already a little anxious with those arrangements. But Dr. Segev, staff, and nurse (who was beyond awesome) was really great to accommodate my schedule, help arrange for necessary pre-work, and even came in on a Saturday for a quick post-op check before flying back home. A great experience, I feel better, look better, and am glad I did it at ALC Alexandria. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I was so nervous the day of my procedure, however it didn't take long before Dr. Segev had me laughing and completely at ease. I cant say it was painless, but they listened to me and made adjustments as we went along to help make it comfortable. The assistant was amazing!!!! She was so caring and sweet, you could tell she loves her job. Over all, I would recommend ALC to everyone. It has been two weeks and I am feeling a lot better. I still itch but have found ways to ease it and cant wait to be back working out. If your thinking about having lipo done, take it from me this is the place you want to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I must say, I was hesitant to go through with this procedure. But after two weeks, I'm already confident that I've made the correct decision. I never thought I would consider getting lipo. Especially being a man. I had my abs, flanks, chest, and chin worked on. The staff was very professional, accommodating, and friendly to say the least. I felt at ease during the procedure. The conversations that took place, background music, all just felt comfortable. I drove from Virginia Beach and spent the night in the area. They have an office in my area but the earliest date available was in Alexandria. I would do it again. Minor discomfort now but much of the swelling has gone down. Two more weeks and I'm hitting the kettlebells and spinning classes hard lol. I'm looking forward to the final results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I love Dr. Segev! He did a beautiful job. I was so uncomfortable and overweight I was just ashamed (I had a lot of belly fat). I was told by several doctors I needed a tummy tuck, Dr. Segev informed me that was not the case, that I would leave his office with an hour glass figure and he was correct! I have lost 17 pounds since my procedure ( I also run daily) and look so much better. I wore size 10 and mostly 12's going into the procedure, today I wear a size 6 jean, 4 pant and skirt. Amazing! I would recommend him to anyone. I asked for more lipo and he refused, he told me I had only skin and muscle left around my abs ( shows what a great doctor and professional he is) love it! Thank you Dr. Segev and your entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I had my Laser Lipo done.. I am extremely pleased with my results. When I initially called in I spoke to the receptionist. She was very informative and gave me the price over the phone. I got to meet with Dr. Segev. He was very honest on the type of results I would expect. I am 5'3 and weighed about 168. I had a round belly and my clothes were a size 12. He prescribed me some medications to bring with me on my surgery date. I was able to have my surgery on a Friday. I was back at work on Monday. During my procedure I got numbed up and stayed awake. I felt a few pinches at the beginning, than some tugging. The music was relaxing and the Dr. and nurse made me feel at ease.When the procedure was completed, I got all wrapped and wore a garment for 4 weeks. With changing my diet and going to the gym for 6 months, I can now fit into a few sizes smaller. This has been a life changing procedure and worth every dollar. It has raised my confidence level up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

While I like Dr. Segev as a person and he tried to touch up the unevenness I had from my first smart lipo procedure, my stomach has been left more uneven and lop-sided than the original results. I don't feel like I look any better in my clothing than before besides being a couple inches smaller (size 12 to size 10). In other words, the contouring I was looking for was not achieved as I still wear a body shaper to achieve the more contoured appearance I enjoy. I still have a good size fat roll in the bra strap area as well as pronounced love handles that I was hoping would be nearly non-existent. From other patients' results I've seen, it appears that his work is generally good but I am not a happy customer. I don't really know what to do to fix the way it looks now as I've used the complimentary touch up and wouldn't want to go through that pain again because it was a lot worse the 2nd time. I wish I would've dieted & exercised to achieve the results rather than taken the "easy" way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

I rated Dr.Gilad Segev based on the overall experience from consultation to the present results. I was and had been very very unhappy with my body. Particularly my belly fat. I had a consultation with Dr.Segev and he made me feel like this was the right thing for my particular case. This was the best investment I have ever made in myself. For the first time I have a 'shape'. Dr. Segev and his team know the woman's body and how to contour. The most pain you feel is during the numbing process. After that it's a breeze. My surgery was the date of the basketball playoffs 2013. Dr. Segev and I talked about Lebron and the game while I was on the table. You actually sit up, and stand up during the process so he can contour you properly. I have been exercising to maintain my results. I love love love my body now. Follow their post lipo instructions for the best results. Wear your binder and girdle to shape your abdomen. My surgery was June 20th, 2013 it's 9/20 today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I work out almost every day of the week for approximately 45 minutes on the treadmill. I was losing weight in the areas that I did not need to. I wanted my upper and lower body to be more proportionate. I stumbled upon Laser Lipo Center and read about the procedure. What I liked, is that there was little downtime and it was done while you’re awake. i was impressed by the testimonials and pictures so I contacted Laser Lipo for a free consultation. I informed them that I wanted to focus on the bra strap, upper and lower back areas, because working out was not making too much of a difference. I still cannot believe a procedure like this really works without surgery. I am totally satisfied with the results and my clothes are already fitting better in the upper part of my body. I received excellent care from the Doctor and his staff. Thanks, Laser Lipo Center, for giving me my confidence back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148297].votes_count ]]