Rate Dr. Gregg Congdon

Dr. Gregg Congdon's Ratings

glad to see others find Dr. Congdon a total rip off.. he never answered my letter despite it being marked personal and confidential.. spent 2 minutes with me, no follow up, but gladly took my money. Beware!!!! He could care less!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I only had one session with Dr. Congdon. He gave me great informative and directed me to laser therapy. It was a great success. But the person who did the laser therapy was fantastic. She made it a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665536].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Dr. Congdon was supposed to supply me with sandals and a new pair of inserts to fit them. I paid for the inserts in advance trusting him fully, as he supplied me with sandals and inserts before. When I arrived to pick up my sandals and inserts, he told me he couldn't supply the sandals. I requested to talk to him. Instead he had his rude, unhelpful staff give me a useless list of stores to buy my sandals. Thanks to him I now have a new pair of inserts and no sandals to put them in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659670].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

The laser treatment on my toenail worked perfectly. I had a toenail fungus for 35 years and can now wear open toed shoes without being embarrassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr Congdon and his staff including rn collete is top notch. Difficult to gain am appointment at first but well worth the wait. This is a specialist. If you need help with your feet he is the man. If you need to be cuddled or led down the garden path he is not. He took a lot of time with myself and my 11 year old son. Friendly. Not pompous. Knowledgable and obviously is passionate about helping people. I have had a brutal double neuroma I. O e foot for ever. His new orthotics and the combo laser therapy have improved my life greatl reducing pain and improving my biomechanics. My boy had a bad fallen arch in one foot. Our custom orthotics for myself is a savior and for my son will certainly proactively prevent injuries as he is very athletic. The laser treatment with Colette is short but so is an X-ray. I wouldn't expect to recieve long treatments with anything to do with lasers or radiation. I benefited easily 30% relief after the first treatment. His services are great and wirth every penny Thank you dr c and your staff
T and c north. In Victoria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

This man really knows what is what with feet. He built an orthotic that has resulted in the elimination of pain in both of my feet..I was especially appreciative of his informative and gracious , undefensive manner in answering my questions..He couldn't have been better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He was a very nice guy, but I went in with diabetic neuropathy on the recommendation of a family doc, hoping for some relief from the pain in all my toes. He briefly poked at one big toe with a metal stick, and scheduled me for ingrown toenail surgery, but he did nothing else. No advice, no treatment, no nothing. I was surprised when he said the appointment was over. I felt kind of ripped off when I paid the $70 fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526015].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My 16 year old son needed a partial matrixectomy (ingrown toenail) treated urgently, and Dr. Congdon's staff contacted us as soon as an opening became available on the cancellation list. Dr. Congdon is very in demand and we were so pleased to have had this earlier appointment as our son was about to have his soccer assessments within a few weeks. Dr. Congdon is proficient, courteous, and punctual. He is extremely congenial and calm which proved to be very helpful for our son's comfort level. Our family has now had two generations work with Dr. Congdon in the last four years and we wouldn't go anywhere else for our Podiatry needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Congdon. I have been going to him for over 4 years and have nothing bad to say about the service, staff or their professionalism. I had a very painful experience with my feet due to arthritu. Dr.C. helped me greatly with the in-growen toe nails and crooked toes. I do a monthly visit with this office and they are always punctual, polite, friendly and efficient. Thanks to Dr. C. and his gang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473222].votes_count ]]