Rate Dr. Gregg Congdon

Dr. Gregg Congdon's Ratings

Dr Congdon and his staff including rn collete is top notch. Difficult to gain am appointment at first but well worth the wait. This is a specialist. If you need help with your feet he is the man. If you need to be cuddled or led down the garden path he is not. He took a lot of time with myself and my 11 year old son. Friendly. Not pompous. Knowledgable and obviously is passionate about helping people. I have had a brutal double neuroma I. O e foot for ever. His new orthotics and the combo laser therapy have improved my life greatl reducing pain and improving my biomechanics. My boy had a bad fallen arch in one foot. Our custom orthotics for myself is a savior and for my son will certainly proactively prevent injuries as he is very athletic. The laser treatment with Colette is short but so is an X-ray. I wouldn't expect to recieve long treatments with anything to do with lasers or radiation. I benefited easily 30% relief after the first treatment. His services are great and wirth every penny Thank you dr c and your staff
T and c north. In Victoria

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

This man really knows what is what with feet. He built an orthotic that has resulted in the elimination of pain in both of my feet..I was especially appreciative of his informative and gracious , undefensive manner in answering my questions..He couldn't have been better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

He was a very nice guy, but I went in with diabetic neuropathy on the recommendation of a family doc, hoping for some relief from the pain in all my toes. He briefly poked at one big toe with a metal stick, and scheduled me for ingrown toenail surgery, but he did nothing else. No advice, no treatment, no nothing. I was surprised when he said the appointment was over. I felt kind of ripped off when I paid the $70 fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526015].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

My 16 year old son needed a partial matrixectomy (ingrown toenail) treated urgently, and Dr. Congdon's staff contacted us as soon as an opening became available on the cancellation list. Dr. Congdon is very in demand and we were so pleased to have had this earlier appointment as our son was about to have his soccer assessments within a few weeks. Dr. Congdon is proficient, courteous, and punctual. He is extremely congenial and calm which proved to be very helpful for our son's comfort level. Our family has now had two generations work with Dr. Congdon in the last four years and we wouldn't go anywhere else for our Podiatry needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Congdon. I have been going to him for over 4 years and have nothing bad to say about the service, staff or their professionalism. I had a very painful experience with my feet due to arthritu. Dr.C. helped me greatly with the in-growen toe nails and crooked toes. I do a monthly visit with this office and they are always punctual, polite, friendly and efficient. Thanks to Dr. C. and his gang.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I had 3 laser treatments which cost $300.00 for toenail fungus on one toenail. The treatments were very short maybe 10 minutes each. At the follow up after 3 treatments, Collette the RN tech, told me I needed more treatments which would cost $50/toe. I think that should of been a option at the beginning, $50/toe per session or $300/multiple toes for 3 sessions. All treatment options should be made clear at the beginning I felt like I was being ripped off. Sent a letter to both the doctors and to Collette and did not receive a reply from either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

i received treatment for fungal nail infection. It didnt work but I was most upset that there seemed to be no next steps - Doctor didn't meet with me. I wrote a letter marked personal and confidential to the doctor who never even read it, some other staff member responded - the letter was all about lack of podiatrist involvement, etc. and the podiatrist didn't even care enough to answer or follow up himself.. how very sad. I think the only interest is money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Congdon is not only very amiable but excellent at his job. He took the most in depth history I have ever been asked to give, and the orthotics I received were the best I've had in a 20 year history of wearing orthotics. In fact, they were so good, I have asked for a second pair. I am now pain free and able to be much more active than when I had such bad heel pain and plantar fasciitis. Thank goodness for Dr. Congdon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Unbelievably rude staff. Impossible to access after paying almost $500. Very questionable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I have had a neuroma for the past 3-4 yrs. I had to give up on running and playing any sports had painful after effects. I came across this fairly new laser treatment offered by Dr. Congdon and let me say that this was the best money I have ever spent. I was nearly completely healed after the first treatment, I can now easily go for runs, bike, play squash and put in a fulls day work with no foot soreness whatsoever. I highly recommend this treatment to everyone. I only wish they had a treatment for the rest of my body as I now feel like a 40 yr old with 18yr old feet!!! Thanks s again Dr Congdon to both you and your great staff. Cheers Mike Weaver

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148398].votes_count ]]