Rate Dr. Gregg Congdon

Dr. Gregg Congdon's Ratings

My 16 year old son needed a partial matrixectomy (ingrown toenail) treated urgently, and Dr. Congdon's staff contacted us as soon as an opening became available on the cancellation list. Dr. Congdon is very in demand and we were so pleased to have had this earlier appointment as our son was about to have his soccer assessments within a few weeks. Dr. Congdon is proficient, courteous, and punctual. He is extremely congenial and calm which proved to be very helpful for our son's comfort level. Our family has now had two generations work with Dr. Congdon in the last four years and we wouldn't go anywhere else for our Podiatry needs.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I have had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Congdon. I have been going to him for over 4 years and have nothing bad to say about the service, staff or their professionalism. I had a very painful experience with my feet due to arthritu. Dr.C. helped me greatly with the in-growen toe nails and crooked toes. I do a monthly visit with this office and they are always punctual, polite, friendly and efficient. Thanks to Dr. C. and his gang.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

I had 3 laser treatments which cost $300.00 for toenail fungus on one toenail. The treatments were very short maybe 10 minutes each. At the follow up after 3 treatments, Collette the RN tech, told me I needed more treatments which would cost $50/toe. I think that should of been a option at the beginning, $50/toe per session or $300/multiple toes for 3 sessions. All treatment options should be made clear at the beginning I felt like I was being ripped off. Sent a letter to both the doctors and to Collette and did not receive a reply from either.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

i received treatment for fungal nail infection. It didnt work but I was most upset that there seemed to be no next steps - Doctor didn't meet with me. I wrote a letter marked personal and confidential to the doctor who never even read it, some other staff member responded - the letter was all about lack of podiatrist involvement, etc. and the podiatrist didn't even care enough to answer or follow up himself.. how very sad. I think the only interest is money.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Congdon is not only very amiable but excellent at his job. He took the most in depth history I have ever been asked to give, and the orthotics I received were the best I've had in a 20 year history of wearing orthotics. In fact, they were so good, I have asked for a second pair. I am now pain free and able to be much more active than when I had such bad heel pain and plantar fasciitis. Thank goodness for Dr. Congdon!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Unbelievably rude staff. Impossible to access after paying almost $500. Very questionable.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I have had a neuroma for the past 3-4 yrs. I had to give up on running and playing any sports had painful after effects. I came across this fairly new laser treatment offered by Dr. Congdon and let me say that this was the best money I have ever spent. I was nearly completely healed after the first treatment, I can now easily go for runs, bike, play squash and put in a fulls day work with no foot soreness whatsoever. I highly recommend this treatment to everyone. I only wish they had a treatment for the rest of my body as I now feel like a 40 yr old with 18yr old feet!!! Thanks s again Dr Congdon to both you and your great staff. Cheers Mike Weaver

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I had never been to a podiatrist but I couldn't run or walk without pain. Dr. Congdon was thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I have not had any pain since using the orthotics he created and can run and walk with no problems. It was a great experience from beginning to end.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I went for laser treatment on my fungal toenails. The result was everything hoped for and explained, after 3 treatments I see a great improvement and have confidence by summer I will be able to wear open toed shoes without hiding them with nail polish all the time. Dr. Congdon was professional, punctual and listened closely to my issues. Friendly staff too.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Congdon is everything anyone could want in a physician, specialist or human :-) Super nice, relaxed, chatty with the kids AND clearly super-educated, skilled, knowledgeable, experienced. He was also subtle in discussing my daughter's feet issue (in her presence), which I appreciated and I thought showed great sensitivity. He is very personable and was really kind to us. The ladies at the reception area are also very friendly, very nice. I often recommend him to people I chat with. Now I have new orthotics that go beautifully with my new hot pink runners and my daughter, I anticipate, won't that knee pain AND thanks to Dr. Congdon's thorough examination, early diagnosis and encouragement, she'll be walking and running without forcing the rest of her body to fall into (the wrong) places. Thanks Dr. Gregg!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag