Rate Dr. John Fulop

Dr. John Fulop's Ratings

I saw Dr. Fulop for a number of years in Ottawa, and was happy with his ability, I can't say anything negative about his level of knowledge. However, after an ablation, he refused to believe me when I said I was still experiencing symptoms, refused to order a heart monitor. He said he had read the post-op report and there was no reason for me to be having symptoms,sent me away. I felt betrayed by my doctor, he wouldn't listen. Ablations are done conservatively to prevent unnecessary damage. Repeat procedures are very common. I got a second opinion and a 2-day monitor. With a very high level of irregular beats and I was referred for a repeat procedure. By this time I had lost about 8 months that could have been spent on the waitlist for the second procedure. I was trying to fix my heart so I could have a baby without taking a lot of heart meds. Time mattered. When I went back, he denied saying any of it. When doctors can't admit when they are wrong, I just can't trust them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr fulop is fantastic dr and person help me with my problems and is very smart his staff are the sam expecially joanne morin she is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Fulop since 2006. He is a wonderful caring Doctor and feel blessed to have him as my cardiologist. His staff is great also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I consulted Dr. Fulp for the first time recently. I found Dr. Fulop to be very professional, very knowledgeable, courteous and respectful. Exactly what you hope to have in a health care professional. I would recommend him without hesitation. Staff at his office are quite nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

I've seen Dr. Fulop once a year for the past 4 years, and I'm really pleased with his attention and care. He is very willing to take the time to listen to concerns and answer questions, and he's open to sharing his knowledge with me as though I'm an equal partner in my heart care - which is how it should be!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Dr. Fulop is kind, considerate, punctual, knowledgeable, and very caring. I am glad he treated me when I needed help with my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Nothing but admiration for Dr Fulop. I believe I am still alive because of the competency, care and considerations offered me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][148598].votes_count ]]