Rate Dr. S Vaish

Dr. S Vaish's Ratings

I went to this clinic as I was told it was not busy and very close to my work. I left work, signed in and was in the doctors’ room in less than 10 minutes. He came in, I told him of my trouble and he didn’t even look at my issue. He started writing me a prescription and told me what he was prescribing. I then told him that I was allergic to that medication. He went on to tell me that an “antacid” was mixed with it now so I should be ok. I said that no, I didn’t want that and reiterated that I was ALERGIC to that medication. He further went to tell me that there were four derivatives of the medicine so he would give me one of those. Again – I am allergic to it and its derivatives so I didn’t want it. He said, I would be fine and said, I’ll give you thirty, handed me the script and walked out of the room while I stood there with my mouth open. Now I didn’t go to med school but I’m sure an antacid is not the cure to a medication allergy?? I know why this clinic isn’t busy…

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

he is very good. a doctor patient relationship is one of understanding and willingness to work together. I am very happy to say that I have that with him. Most of the negative reviews that I have read here I am sure are walk in patients who go walk in to walk in looking for what they want, and not what they need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr vaish shouldn't be a doctor. It's like he is in his own little world when you talk to him, he's rude,and upped my medication without even batting an eye, no questions asked. Seems to not even care about anything but his paycheck.NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Went in with my daughter. Told him how my infant daughter gets horrible gas and acts insanley crazy if I have any dairy at all. Brest milk transfer. If she ever has driect dairy in her diet she goes insane and cries all day in pain. He said all kids have to eat dairy at some point and to keep giving her dairy. would not refer to an alergen specilist. When I told him about my weight issues, I dropped to 91 pounds, and asked for nutiriton information he suggested I eat more cheese, cottage cheese, milk, yogurt... minutes after I told him about the dairy concerns. Yikes. Talk about not listening.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Dr. Vaish is competent and always willing to listen. He encourages and promotes health and well being. I have seen him for many years now and have great confidence in him as my GP. I know I can always go to him if I have concerns. I have nothing but high regards for his staff, they are very helpful and accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Dr. Vaish lied straight to my face today because it was a Saturday and he wanted to go home (just heard his conversation with his staff before I go to examination room !). I got my blood pressure checked today morning at Canadian Blood Services and they said Max. was 180 mmhg (checked it twice), and I actually could feel the throbbing at the back of my neck (rarely happened before) . Doctor checked only one arm and said it was 140 ! so he did not need to prescribe any medication over the weekend ! I checked it half an hour later at a drug store and it was 175. The whole consultation took 90 seconds !! Worst MD I have ever seen, Never again. Staff were friendly though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

Dr Vaish is a good Dr. He is very helpful, his office is always on time, staff have been very professional and courteous. Im not sure where the bad comments come from, but ive seen him for three years and he's always taken the time to explain things and provide advice. Often able to get in to see him within the day or next day. I like how his office will see kids right away if they're sick...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I would not recommend this Doctor. I went to see him as a referrel for a treatment and his first comment was that he did not get paid enough to give this treatment and that I should go to the specialist because they get paid more. There was no concern about the pain I was in or how he could help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

I have found Dr. Vaish to be disinterested. As I have a number of specialists,I explained that I needed a GP to oversee the whole person and ensure one specialist does not exacerbate another area by focusing on his/her specialty. Dr. Vaish made me feel as if I was a hypochondriac when I repeatedly told him of a localized pain. To humour me, he sent me for a scan. I found the results of that scan 6 months later from one of my specialists. I was disappointed that I had to insist that Dr. Vaish ran diagnostics in the first place, and also that he failed to follow up once the results were in. The pain was caused by a malfunctioning organ. I challenged him on this and his response was that the specialist had time to be attentive because he made 6 times more per hour than Dr. Vaish!!!! Not the answer I wanted to hear. Very quick with the prescription pad, not so much into healing or preventive measures. Not recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Vaish saw my husband at a walk in clinic. He was quick to write a prescription without any follow up advice for after care. There was never any conversation on why or how the condition became. Before my husband could even bring up another quick matter the doctor was already on his way out the door. It appears to be a quick money grab rather than health CARE. I work in the medical field. I know it should be better than this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148748].votes_count ]]