Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

I wholeheatedly agree with all that has been said about Dr. Cheng. She is a fine surgeon and amicable person. We are blessed to have her in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I could not be happier with the level of care I was given or with the results of my operation. I am exceeding my expectations for recovery and I am absolutely convinced it is because of the care and professionalism provided by Dr.Cheng and her staff. I am now physically able to give two thumbs up and express my extreme gratitude to Dr.Cheng

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Referred by my doctor Dr S. Houston re mt Rt knee.Saw Dr Cheng in her clinic at Colligwood Hosp. No wait ..interviewed and all records confirmed then saw DR Cheng. Very plaeasnt went clearly through all my MRI results...can help with torn meniscus. Referred to Dr Bowman's clinic for physio and exercises. Received notification for surgery for NOV 14th..revisited DR Cheng at the hospital in October. I was not in pain and managing my life and it was agreed by my self and DR Cheng not to do surgey at this time.I will remain on her patient list and can call if I am in further trouble.She is such a delightful lady and very,very busy but with time and caring for her patients . We are so lucky to have her here in Collingwood.I have only wonderful things about her and I verify this with my comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Just a wonderful surgeon and an outstanding person. Her February 2011 surgery on my fractured tibial plateau healed perfectly. Best of all is that she really cares and you never feel she is rushing anything! David Eaman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I live in North York - Toronto but I was really disappointed with the attention here. I decided to surf and research in the internet: rating sites, references from the Universities, etc. It took me a while, but finally I discovered that the best surgeon for my wrist problem in Ontario was Dr. Olivia Cheng. Therefore, I went to Collingwood Maritime Hospital, and found that she's not only an extraordinary surgeon but also an excellent person. I can say now that I was very lucky to find her. She has extraordinary skills and qualifications, and her staff also are attentive, polite and careful in every single detail. I have no hesitation in recommending her for any surgery in upper limbs. Jose Laredo - Toronto

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2011

Thank God for Dr Olivia Cheng if it was not for her i would be waiting 10 yearto have this operation.THIS IS what one Dr. told me.thank you very much Dr Cheng. I have no pain & I can go back to work. I have about 80% use of my arm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Dr Cheng and all staff at the Collingwood Hospital has been all positive based on my experience. From my first visit thru two (2) shoulder surgeries and all follow-up appts, I have received the best treatment possible.The best thing that has happened to me during the past year, was being referred to Dr Cheng. She is a very special and skillful surgeon who radiates confidence in her patients.Dr Cheng has increased my quality of life immenseley.Based on my experience, I have recommended Dr Cheng to everyone I know who is requiring the services of an orthopaedic surgeon.Tks again for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I think the world of Dr. Cheng In my eye she performs miracles. Dr. Olivia Cheng is a true professional, and as a bonus very cheerful and bubbly person. Dr. Cheng positive reassuring attitude made it very easy for my operation and recovery Thanks so very much Dr. Chang and hospital staff you make this world a better place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Cheng repaired and reattached my biceps tendon in the Collingwood hospital after I pulled it on holiday in the UK. She recognized that it had to be done immediately, squeezed me into her busy schedule and I now have complete mobility and use of the arm. Nice clean stitching, too. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

She’s a great doctor, very personal, friendly and beautiful. I was injured at blue mountain while skiing, she operated on me. I felt that I was informed every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148813].votes_count ]]