Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

I think the world of Dr. Cheng In my eye she performs miracles. Dr. Olivia Cheng is a true professional, and as a bonus very cheerful and bubbly person. Dr. Cheng positive reassuring attitude made it very easy for my operation and recovery Thanks so very much Dr. Chang and hospital staff you make this world a better place.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cheng repaired and reattached my biceps tendon in the Collingwood hospital after I pulled it on holiday in the UK. She recognized that it had to be done immediately, squeezed me into her busy schedule and I now have complete mobility and use of the arm. Nice clean stitching, too. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

She’s a great doctor, very personal, friendly and beautiful. I was injured at blue mountain while skiing, she operated on me. I felt that I was informed every step of the way.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Cheng is a real gem and I just can't say enough nice things about her. First, and foremost, she is incredibly competent as a surgeon and has a reputation that is quickly spreading far and wide. She is also a beautiful woman with a personality to match. She is always smiling and has a way of focusing on your problem and making you feel like you're the only patient in her life. She interupted her holidays to replace my knee when the hospital offered her an extra day in the operating room. And then she came in on Sunday to discharge me. Wow!!

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Truly a wonderful surgeon. Very personable, straightforward and caring. Answered any and all questions and explained everything regarding the surgery in detail, I did not feel rushed nor was I made to feel that I was wasting her time during our appointments or conversations. The Collingwood hospital is very fortunate to have aquired the services of this special individual.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag