Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

I live in North York - Toronto but I was really disappointed with the attention here. I decided to surf and research in the internet: rating sites, references from the Universities, etc. It took me a while, but finally I discovered that the best surgeon for my wrist problem in Ontario was Dr. Olivia Cheng. Therefore, I went to Collingwood Maritime Hospital, and found that she's not only an extraordinary surgeon but also an excellent person. I can say now that I was very lucky to find her. She has extraordinary skills and qualifications, and her staff also are attentive, polite and careful in every single detail. I have no hesitation in recommending her for any surgery in upper limbs. Jose Laredo - Toronto

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2011

Thank God for Dr Olivia Cheng if it was not for her i would be waiting 10 yearto have this operation.THIS IS what one Dr. told me.thank you very much Dr Cheng. I have no pain & I can go back to work. I have about 80% use of my arm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Dr Cheng and all staff at the Collingwood Hospital has been all positive based on my experience. From my first visit thru two (2) shoulder surgeries and all follow-up appts, I have received the best treatment possible.The best thing that has happened to me during the past year, was being referred to Dr Cheng. She is a very special and skillful surgeon who radiates confidence in her patients.Dr Cheng has increased my quality of life immenseley.Based on my experience, I have recommended Dr Cheng to everyone I know who is requiring the services of an orthopaedic surgeon.Tks again for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I think the world of Dr. Cheng In my eye she performs miracles. Dr. Olivia Cheng is a true professional, and as a bonus very cheerful and bubbly person. Dr. Cheng positive reassuring attitude made it very easy for my operation and recovery Thanks so very much Dr. Chang and hospital staff you make this world a better place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr. Cheng repaired and reattached my biceps tendon in the Collingwood hospital after I pulled it on holiday in the UK. She recognized that it had to be done immediately, squeezed me into her busy schedule and I now have complete mobility and use of the arm. Nice clean stitching, too. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2011

She’s a great doctor, very personal, friendly and beautiful. I was injured at blue mountain while skiing, she operated on me. I felt that I was informed every step of the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Cheng is a real gem and I just can't say enough nice things about her. First, and foremost, she is incredibly competent as a surgeon and has a reputation that is quickly spreading far and wide. She is also a beautiful woman with a personality to match. She is always smiling and has a way of focusing on your problem and making you feel like you're the only patient in her life. She interupted her holidays to replace my knee when the hospital offered her an extra day in the operating room. And then she came in on Sunday to discharge me. Wow!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011

Truly a wonderful surgeon. Very personable, straightforward and caring. Answered any and all questions and explained everything regarding the surgery in detail, I did not feel rushed nor was I made to feel that I was wasting her time during our appointments or conversations. The Collingwood hospital is very fortunate to have aquired the services of this special individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148811].votes_count ]]