Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Original appointment great and advice great as well. Surgery was on time and results were perfect. Pain is gone. Bedside manor very good and again advice on what to expect was accurate and appreciated. Nothing encountered that I was not warned or told about. Hip surgery was Oct 1st and as of today, Nov 25 things are great. Walking and driving are comfortable and pain free. I would recommend her highly to anyone and will probably return for a knee in a year or two. The hospital needs more room for follow-up clinics. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Cheng, her manner was great she didn't rush me , she ansewered all my questions and did a grest job on my knee, I have'nt had any issues after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

09/17/12 This was my second hip replacement done by Dr Olivia Cheng. Last year I had my right hip replaced after many months of pain. The surgery went very well. Dr Cheng brought me back to having a full life agin. She has the best bedside manor I have ever incountered, always smiling and happy. This year I have had My left hip replaced, again I cannot express my pleasure with how my operation and follow ups have gone. She is not only a great physcian but a great person.Thanks agin for helping me get my life back again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

very good first personal experience with orthopedic surgeon, having heard some bad stories about some others in the past. Great follow up too, when she called personnalyy after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I had a bad ski injury in late January, breaking my tibial tuberosity and patellar tendon after hitting a tree. The damage was significant. In the face of such an extensive injury, I am lucky to have Dr Cheng and team taking care of me. I could not be happier with the whole experience – from ER to recovery. It has been 11 weeks since my surgery and I’m healing faster and better than expected. Dr Cheng is most obviously an exceptionally skilled surgeon, but what really sets her apart is the high standard of care she delivers and the confidence she affords in her patients. I have no hesitations in recommending her to my close friends and family. The medical profession needs more people like Olivia Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Olivia Cheng is hands down exactly what everyone has written about her. She is truly incredible as a surgeon, as a person. She means business and gets right down to it with the most exceptional care and quality. Someone said thank God for Dr. Cheng, and I back that comment a million percent! I had ankle surgery with her 2 weeks ago and am well on my way to recovery with confidence that the job was done right, it doesn't get better than that. Her staff is absolutely amazing as well. I thank all of them, you're amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr Cheng is one of the most likeable and approachable doctors that I have ever dealt with. She is an excellent surgeon, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Collingwood is extremely lucky to have someone available with her expertise and personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I had knee replacement surgery in Sept/11. I have a new lease of life after years of pain and walking with a stoop. We have a small horse farm, and my op had to be timed for in the Fall (after haying and before the winter weather would make it difficult for me. Dr. Cheng was very kind and understanding around this and my op was perfectly timed. She is an extremely professional but also caring and considerate surgeon. I am now walking tall again and no pain. Thank you Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Received excellent treatment and care.I highly recommend Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

I wholeheatedly agree with all that has been said about Dr. Cheng. She is a fine surgeon and amicable person. We are blessed to have her in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148822].votes_count ]]