You may also like

Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Dr. Cheng very approachable,warm,caring... Came to see me more than once after surgery... Best experience I have had with a doctor.... Thanks Dr. Cheng. Great outcome from the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cheng. I broke my fib/tib and she did a fantastic job with the surgery. The staff are very friendly and made my experience there a positive one. She was very knowledgable and caring. Thank you Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I would like to recognize Dr. Cheng for her exceptional care and treatment during my recent hip replacement surgery.During every visitation with Dr. Cheng her caring and compassionate nature was very reassuring. I had a trouble free surgery and recovery due to her skill and experience as a orthopaedic surgeon.I would recommend Dr.O. Cheng very highly to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

had my right hip replaced in jan. and was so very impressed with dr cheng. she made me very comfortable before and after surgery.I would highly recommend her for hip replacements. dr cheng was always punctual,polite,and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Original appointment great and advice great as well. Surgery was on time and results were perfect. Pain is gone. Bedside manor very good and again advice on what to expect was accurate and appreciated. Nothing encountered that I was not warned or told about. Hip surgery was Oct 1st and as of today, Nov 25 things are great. Walking and driving are comfortable and pain free. I would recommend her highly to anyone and will probably return for a knee in a year or two. The hospital needs more room for follow-up clinics. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Cheng, her manner was great she didn't rush me , she ansewered all my questions and did a grest job on my knee, I have'nt had any issues after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

09/17/12 This was my second hip replacement done by Dr Olivia Cheng. Last year I had my right hip replaced after many months of pain. The surgery went very well. Dr Cheng brought me back to having a full life agin. She has the best bedside manor I have ever incountered, always smiling and happy. This year I have had My left hip replaced, again I cannot express my pleasure with how my operation and follow ups have gone. She is not only a great physcian but a great person.Thanks agin for helping me get my life back again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

very good first personal experience with orthopedic surgeon, having heard some bad stories about some others in the past. Great follow up too, when she called personnalyy after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148828].votes_count ]]