Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

very good first personal experience with orthopedic surgeon, having heard some bad stories about some others in the past. Great follow up too, when she called personnalyy after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I had a bad ski injury in late January, breaking my tibial tuberosity and patellar tendon after hitting a tree. The damage was significant. In the face of such an extensive injury, I am lucky to have Dr Cheng and team taking care of me. I could not be happier with the whole experience – from ER to recovery. It has been 11 weeks since my surgery and I’m healing faster and better than expected. Dr Cheng is most obviously an exceptionally skilled surgeon, but what really sets her apart is the high standard of care she delivers and the confidence she affords in her patients. I have no hesitations in recommending her to my close friends and family. The medical profession needs more people like Olivia Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Olivia Cheng is hands down exactly what everyone has written about her. She is truly incredible as a surgeon, as a person. She means business and gets right down to it with the most exceptional care and quality. Someone said thank God for Dr. Cheng, and I back that comment a million percent! I had ankle surgery with her 2 weeks ago and am well on my way to recovery with confidence that the job was done right, it doesn't get better than that. Her staff is absolutely amazing as well. I thank all of them, you're amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr Cheng is one of the most likeable and approachable doctors that I have ever dealt with. She is an excellent surgeon, and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Collingwood is extremely lucky to have someone available with her expertise and personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I had knee replacement surgery in Sept/11. I have a new lease of life after years of pain and walking with a stoop. We have a small horse farm, and my op had to be timed for in the Fall (after haying and before the winter weather would make it difficult for me. Dr. Cheng was very kind and understanding around this and my op was perfectly timed. She is an extremely professional but also caring and considerate surgeon. I am now walking tall again and no pain. Thank you Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Received excellent treatment and care.I highly recommend Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

I wholeheatedly agree with all that has been said about Dr. Cheng. She is a fine surgeon and amicable person. We are blessed to have her in our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

I could not be happier with the level of care I was given or with the results of my operation. I am exceeding my expectations for recovery and I am absolutely convinced it is because of the care and professionalism provided by Dr.Cheng and her staff. I am now physically able to give two thumbs up and express my extreme gratitude to Dr.Cheng

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Referred by my doctor Dr S. Houston re mt Rt knee.Saw Dr Cheng in her clinic at Colligwood Hosp. No wait ..interviewed and all records confirmed then saw DR Cheng. Very plaeasnt went clearly through all my MRI results...can help with torn meniscus. Referred to Dr Bowman's clinic for physio and exercises. Received notification for surgery for NOV 14th..revisited DR Cheng at the hospital in October. I was not in pain and managing my life and it was agreed by my self and DR Cheng not to do surgey at this time.I will remain on her patient list and can call if I am in further trouble.She is such a delightful lady and very,very busy but with time and caring for her patients . We are so lucky to have her here in Collingwood.I have only wonderful things about her and I verify this with my comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Just a wonderful surgeon and an outstanding person. Her February 2011 surgery on my fractured tibial plateau healed perfectly. Best of all is that she really cares and you never feel she is rushing anything! David Eaman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148819].votes_count ]]