Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Dr. Cheng is an extremely personable and skilled surgeon. She has operated on my foot (in Collingwood) and on my knee (in Midland), and both times the experience has been excellent. She has a great rapport with the other members of the surgical teams, which inspires confidence while waiting for the surgery to begin. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Having a double knee surgery on Dec 17/12 after months of pain and stooped over, the I required the support of braces on both legs. Dr Chengs miracle surgery allowed me to walk up right and tall with no pain. The day after the surgery I was walking and haven't stopped since, returning home in 4 days after surgery. I can attribute this to the paramount care and stellar performance of Dr. Cheng, the medical staff, physiotherapists and the hospital caregivers. A sincere THANK YOU to Dr. Cheng for her professionalism, personal approach with tenderness, sincererity and making me feel like I was her only patient when dealing with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr.Cheng is amazing ! Absolutely an incredible surgeon! Along with her professional attributes comes a very personable kind and compassionate person. I had a substantial compound fracture from an accident and needless to say I am very grateful to have been lucky enough to have had Dr.Cheng as my surgeon. Thank you Dr.Cheng !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Cheng was very pleasant to talk to. She explained the operation required. The wait time for surgery was 6 months due to O.R. availability. My recovery from the surgery was very quick, much more so than I had expected it would be. I had a bone spur removed and repairs to the rotator cuff and other tendons. I had very little pain after the surgery. In fact far less than I had prior to the surgery. At 5 weeks post surgery, I have been in physiotherapy for 3 weeks and am quickly regaining the movement of my shoulder that I have not had for several years. I have found the physio painful but know it is necessary to achieve the full use of my shoulder again. I would highly recommend Dr Cheng. She is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr. Cheng very approachable,warm,caring... Came to see me more than once after surgery... Best experience I have had with a doctor.... Thanks Dr. Cheng. Great outcome from the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cheng. I broke my fib/tib and she did a fantastic job with the surgery. The staff are very friendly and made my experience there a positive one. She was very knowledgable and caring. Thank you Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I would like to recognize Dr. Cheng for her exceptional care and treatment during my recent hip replacement surgery.During every visitation with Dr. Cheng her caring and compassionate nature was very reassuring. I had a trouble free surgery and recovery due to her skill and experience as a orthopaedic surgeon.I would recommend Dr.O. Cheng very highly to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

had my right hip replaced in jan. and was so very impressed with dr cheng. she made me very comfortable before and after surgery.I would highly recommend her for hip replacements. dr cheng was always punctual,polite,and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148833].votes_count ]]