Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Dr. Cheng's reputation proceeded our first meeting. We were told that she was one of the best new surgeons out of Toronto. I was very unhappy with the run around I got from my previous surgeon who did not pay attention to my needs or pain. After meeting Dr.Cheng, who I found to be interested and understanding of my situation, we had to wait for a while for a surgery slot. When my first knee was done I was happy to hear that this was the right surgery for me and that she would schedule my other knee soon. My second knee had to be done because of the new nerve pain after the first leg was straightened. In summary, this the first year anniversary of the first operation. I did my physiotherapy as prescribed and I am very happy with my new knees. Dr. Cheng follows up with you in the hospital and afterwards and is very interested in you healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Cheng has performed surgery on both shoulders with excellent results.She is extremely competent, professional and courteous. Always takes the time to answer any questions,and was very helpful with scheduling the surgeries when it worked best for me.I am very satisfied with all aspects of care and interaction with Dr. Cheng and recommend her to any patient who requires a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I sincerely wish that she remains in the area, I much preferred dealing with her in a small town setting as compared to a big city hospital. 5 stars for Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Cheng is an extremely personable and skilled surgeon. She has operated on my foot (in Collingwood) and on my knee (in Midland), and both times the experience has been excellent. She has a great rapport with the other members of the surgical teams, which inspires confidence while waiting for the surgery to begin. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Having a double knee surgery on Dec 17/12 after months of pain and stooped over, the I required the support of braces on both legs. Dr Chengs miracle surgery allowed me to walk up right and tall with no pain. The day after the surgery I was walking and haven't stopped since, returning home in 4 days after surgery. I can attribute this to the paramount care and stellar performance of Dr. Cheng, the medical staff, physiotherapists and the hospital caregivers. A sincere THANK YOU to Dr. Cheng for her professionalism, personal approach with tenderness, sincererity and making me feel like I was her only patient when dealing with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr.Cheng is amazing ! Absolutely an incredible surgeon! Along with her professional attributes comes a very personable kind and compassionate person. I had a substantial compound fracture from an accident and needless to say I am very grateful to have been lucky enough to have had Dr.Cheng as my surgeon. Thank you Dr.Cheng !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Cheng was very pleasant to talk to. She explained the operation required. The wait time for surgery was 6 months due to O.R. availability. My recovery from the surgery was very quick, much more so than I had expected it would be. I had a bone spur removed and repairs to the rotator cuff and other tendons. I had very little pain after the surgery. In fact far less than I had prior to the surgery. At 5 weeks post surgery, I have been in physiotherapy for 3 weeks and am quickly regaining the movement of my shoulder that I have not had for several years. I have found the physio painful but know it is necessary to achieve the full use of my shoulder again. I would highly recommend Dr Cheng. She is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr. Cheng very approachable,warm,caring... Came to see me more than once after surgery... Best experience I have had with a doctor.... Thanks Dr. Cheng. Great outcome from the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cheng. I broke my fib/tib and she did a fantastic job with the surgery. The staff are very friendly and made my experience there a positive one. She was very knowledgable and caring. Thank you Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148835].votes_count ]]