Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I would like to recognize Dr. Cheng for her exceptional care and treatment during my recent hip replacement surgery.During every visitation with Dr. Cheng her caring and compassionate nature was very reassuring. I had a trouble free surgery and recovery due to her skill and experience as a orthopaedic surgeon.I would recommend Dr.O. Cheng very highly to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

had my right hip replaced in jan. and was so very impressed with dr cheng. she made me very comfortable before and after surgery.I would highly recommend her for hip replacements. dr cheng was always punctual,polite,and answered all my questions.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Original appointment great and advice great as well. Surgery was on time and results were perfect. Pain is gone. Bedside manor very good and again advice on what to expect was accurate and appreciated. Nothing encountered that I was not warned or told about. Hip surgery was Oct 1st and as of today, Nov 25 things are great. Walking and driving are comfortable and pain free. I would recommend her highly to anyone and will probably return for a knee in a year or two. The hospital needs more room for follow-up clinics. John

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Cheng, her manner was great she didn't rush me , she ansewered all my questions and did a grest job on my knee, I have'nt had any issues after the surgery.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

09/17/12 This was my second hip replacement done by Dr Olivia Cheng. Last year I had my right hip replaced after many months of pain. The surgery went very well. Dr Cheng brought me back to having a full life agin. She has the best bedside manor I have ever incountered, always smiling and happy. This year I have had My left hip replaced, again I cannot express my pleasure with how my operation and follow ups have gone. She is not only a great physcian but a great person.Thanks agin for helping me get my life back again

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

very good first personal experience with orthopedic surgeon, having heard some bad stories about some others in the past. Great follow up too, when she called personnalyy after the surgery.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

I had a bad ski injury in late January, breaking my tibial tuberosity and patellar tendon after hitting a tree. The damage was significant. In the face of such an extensive injury, I am lucky to have Dr Cheng and team taking care of me. I could not be happier with the whole experience – from ER to recovery. It has been 11 weeks since my surgery and I’m healing faster and better than expected. Dr Cheng is most obviously an exceptionally skilled surgeon, but what really sets her apart is the high standard of care she delivers and the confidence she affords in her patients. I have no hesitations in recommending her to my close friends and family. The medical profession needs more people like Olivia Cheng.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Olivia Cheng is hands down exactly what everyone has written about her. She is truly incredible as a surgeon, as a person. She means business and gets right down to it with the most exceptional care and quality. Someone said thank God for Dr. Cheng, and I back that comment a million percent! I had ankle surgery with her 2 weeks ago and am well on my way to recovery with confidence that the job was done right, it doesn't get better than that. Her staff is absolutely amazing as well. I thank all of them, you're amazing.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag