Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

My situation warranted a timely solution (bicep insertion tendon reattachment). Dr Cheng met with me and scheduled the surgery very quickly. The surgery was performed exeptionally well, with no negative after effect and I regained complete range of motion within 5 weeks post-surgery. Thank you very much, Olivia.....job well done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Cheng, She has done an ACL replacement, a rotator cuff repair as well as this last surgery to my broken wrist. I recommend her services to anyone who asks and even if they don't ask. I thank her and her staff for taking such good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have nothing but the best to say about Olivia. She is great and fixed my shoulder like it was new. I had considerable damage to my clavicle and required a steel plate and many screws to repair it. I was absolutely amazed as to how quickly I recovered and how much use I currently have. I injured myself on Jan. 31st while skiing and I am now getting set to hike through the jungles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize exploring the Mayan ruins and culture. I would never have been able to have attended this trip without Olivia's excellent skill and care. Many, many thanks. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She has great bedside manner and was not pushing me to surgery which I was happy about for my knee. We are going going the conventional route with a brace and injection of gel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had minor knee surgery performed by Dr. Cheng. She was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and I felt like I could really trust her. After surgery, I recovered really well. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Cheng and her staff were friendly, helpful and a joy to work with. The surgical staff at Collingwood General and Marine Hospital are awesome. Things moved smoothly and quickly throughout the whole procedure. I enjoyed working with Dr. Cheng and highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Great Surgeon and a very pleasant lady to deal with.Explains what procedure is involved if you want to know. Follows up in the hospital and also at her clinic.Her clinic is always packed ,but is well organized to handle the large volume of patients(not on time -scheduled time ). But when it is your turn to speak with Dr. Cheng ,she never rushs you in and out ,but takes time to check your progress and listen to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Cheng after I was told that my badly torn Rotator Cuff could not be repaired. Dr. Cheng very quickly determined that she could do the surgery with good success and scheduled me in as a priority due to the extent of the skiing accident.The surgery went well and have regained 90% of my normal movement. Dr. Cheng is both a very skilled surgeon and has a remarkable personality that instills confidence in the patient !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I found Dr. Cheng to be very competent and friendly. My arthroscopic surgery went smoothly and has heal very well in a short period of time. There were no complications afterwards. I have full mobility and hope to continue skiing this coming winter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dec.5,11 had full left knee replacement.Dr. Cheng is very professional, answers questions, and is helpful. Surgery went very well, pleased with results and attended daughters wedding 25 days later without cane or walker. Ready for Full right knee surgery, Sept. 10., 2012. Confident things will go well again. Important to follow given instructions and do physio therapy regularly. Since last surgery have cycled, hiked and only due to 2nd leg holding me back have had a good summer. Thank you Dr. Cheng. M.F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148829].votes_count ]]