Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Dr. Cheng and her staff were friendly, helpful and a joy to work with. The surgical staff at Collingwood General and Marine Hospital are awesome. Things moved smoothly and quickly throughout the whole procedure. I enjoyed working with Dr. Cheng and highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Great Surgeon and a very pleasant lady to deal with.Explains what procedure is involved if you want to know. Follows up in the hospital and also at her clinic.Her clinic is always packed ,but is well organized to handle the large volume of patients(not on time -scheduled time ). But when it is your turn to speak with Dr. Cheng ,she never rushs you in and out ,but takes time to check your progress and listen to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Cheng after I was told that my badly torn Rotator Cuff could not be repaired. Dr. Cheng very quickly determined that she could do the surgery with good success and scheduled me in as a priority due to the extent of the skiing accident.The surgery went well and have regained 90% of my normal movement. Dr. Cheng is both a very skilled surgeon and has a remarkable personality that instills confidence in the patient !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I found Dr. Cheng to be very competent and friendly. My arthroscopic surgery went smoothly and has heal very well in a short period of time. There were no complications afterwards. I have full mobility and hope to continue skiing this coming winter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dec.5,11 had full left knee replacement.Dr. Cheng is very professional, answers questions, and is helpful. Surgery went very well, pleased with results and attended daughters wedding 25 days later without cane or walker. Ready for Full right knee surgery, Sept. 10., 2012. Confident things will go well again. Important to follow given instructions and do physio therapy regularly. Since last surgery have cycled, hiked and only due to 2nd leg holding me back have had a good summer. Thank you Dr. Cheng. M.F.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Cheng's reputation proceeded our first meeting. We were told that she was one of the best new surgeons out of Toronto. I was very unhappy with the run around I got from my previous surgeon who did not pay attention to my needs or pain. After meeting Dr.Cheng, who I found to be interested and understanding of my situation, we had to wait for a while for a surgery slot. When my first knee was done I was happy to hear that this was the right surgery for me and that she would schedule my other knee soon. My second knee had to be done because of the new nerve pain after the first leg was straightened. In summary, this the first year anniversary of the first operation. I did my physiotherapy as prescribed and I am very happy with my new knees. Dr. Cheng follows up with you in the hospital and afterwards and is very interested in you healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Cheng has performed surgery on both shoulders with excellent results.She is extremely competent, professional and courteous. Always takes the time to answer any questions,and was very helpful with scheduling the surgeries when it worked best for me.I am very satisfied with all aspects of care and interaction with Dr. Cheng and recommend her to any patient who requires a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I sincerely wish that she remains in the area, I much preferred dealing with her in a small town setting as compared to a big city hospital. 5 stars for Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Cheng is an extremely personable and skilled surgeon. She has operated on my foot (in Collingwood) and on my knee (in Midland), and both times the experience has been excellent. She has a great rapport with the other members of the surgical teams, which inspires confidence while waiting for the surgery to begin. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cheng.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Having a double knee surgery on Dec 17/12 after months of pain and stooped over, the I required the support of braces on both legs. Dr Chengs miracle surgery allowed me to walk up right and tall with no pain. The day after the surgery I was walking and haven't stopped since, returning home in 4 days after surgery. I can attribute this to the paramount care and stellar performance of Dr. Cheng, the medical staff, physiotherapists and the hospital caregivers. A sincere THANK YOU to Dr. Cheng for her professionalism, personal approach with tenderness, sincererity and making me feel like I was her only patient when dealing with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr.Cheng is amazing ! Absolutely an incredible surgeon! Along with her professional attributes comes a very personable kind and compassionate person. I had a substantial compound fracture from an accident and needless to say I am very grateful to have been lucky enough to have had Dr.Cheng as my surgeon. Thank you Dr.Cheng !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148840].votes_count ]]