You may also like

Rate Dr. Luciana Parlea

Dr. Luciana Parlea's Ratings

Dr. Parlea has been a wonderful doctor to me. She takes the time to make sure everything is going the way it should. Reviews the different options with you and genuinely seems to care. I have nothing but good things to say about her and would definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Had an amazing experience! I went to her with sort of an embarrassing physiological issue, and she took care of it right there. She was gently, caring, and very attentive. When we were done, both doctor and patient were very satisfied. She seems serious, but wow... knows what to do!

- Jim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr Parlea in my opinion is one of those Drs that would prefer everyone to have surgery to fix their problems. I mentioned to her I had managed to lose 71lbs, to which she responded I had a lot more to go. I am heavy yes, but slow weight loss is key to maintaining & keeping the weight off. She also tried to push bariatric weight loss surgery on me saying it was non - invasive & less problems than a gastric band. As I work in the healthcare sector I know that bariatric weight loss surgery is FAR more invasive.

Had little to no concern over my feelings & my desires to work on things myself saying I would never be able to lose the weight myself either.

The only good thing she did was put me on Victoza which has seen a HUGE reduction in my insulin usage.

The receptionist is very unfriendly & her telephone manner is atrocious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Never go here. Avoid at all costs. Horrible, cheap, lack of professionalism, and should not even be a doctor. Plus, waiting 3 hours for a 5 minute appointment is ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Absolutely blessed to finally have a knowledgable doctor who truly takes time to ask questions, encourage and treat me as an individual as opposed to "one size fits all". Those who have negative things to say about her should maybe check themselves because Luciana is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2597140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Thank God for Dr Parlea! No complaints here, lucky to have her treating my husband! She is caring, knowledgable! Very fortunate that she he is his endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Always wait for almost an hour, then when I get in there she just makes me feel horrible and doesn't answer any of my questions. Dr Parlea is rude and talks down to her patients. I'm only going here because I have to.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2565738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I find this office very frustrating. Once I called to move an appointment and they called back to schedule it for a time I said I was not available. They aren't available many days. In July they are booked until November! And I end up waiting almost an hour every time I am there. I have an illness that I have been recently diagnosed with and it's very stressful and time consuming. I don't have issues with Dr. Parlea so much as her office staff's poor bedside manner and listening skills. They are also very difficult to get a hold of. I'm looking into seeing an endocrinologist in a completely different city because of my poor experience here.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2206621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Waste of time. Doctor doesn't know anything wasted all her brain cells in school now she doesn't know anything. Google was more helpfull than her learn some common sense or send this doctor back to school

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2206622].votes_count ]]