Rate Dr. Luciana Parlea

Dr. Luciana Parlea's Ratings

Thank God for Dr Parlea! No complaints here, lucky to have her treating my husband! She is caring, knowledgable! Very fortunate that she he is his endocrinologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Always wait for almost an hour, then when I get in there she just makes me feel horrible and doesn't answer any of my questions. Dr Parlea is rude and talks down to her patients. I'm only going here because I have to.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I find this office very frustrating. Once I called to move an appointment and they called back to schedule it for a time I said I was not available. They aren't available many days. In July they are booked until November! And I end up waiting almost an hour every time I am there. I have an illness that I have been recently diagnosed with and it's very stressful and time consuming. I don't have issues with Dr. Parlea so much as her office staff's poor bedside manner and listening skills. They are also very difficult to get a hold of. I'm looking into seeing an endocrinologist in a completely different city because of my poor experience here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2206621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Waste of time. Doctor doesn't know anything wasted all her brain cells in school now she doesn't know anything. Google was more helpfull than her learn some common sense or send this doctor back to school

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2206622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Knowledgeable? Maybe on some things. On-time? Awful, just terrible. Give you clinical trials like candy? Yep! Hang up on you while trying to setup an appointment -- that's the Dr. Parlea we all know and "love".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Seeing dr. Parlea was a waste of time, because she doesn't know anything, and is very careless and rude. I don't know why people say positive things about her but I personally had a very bad experience with her. Thank God I found a real Endocrinologist that knows what he's talking about.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

On my very first visit with Dr. Parlea I found her to be a very caring & knowledgeable physician. She listened intently to my concerns, answered all my questions & took the necessary time to record a very thorough medical history of myself & family members. She made some excellent suggestions re treatment & I left her office thinking how fortunate I was to be under her care. Dr Parlea gets top marks from me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

dr.Parlea and her Staff are amazing !! So Helpful always on time!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

made to wait 3 hrs for a 5 minute apt, this was first apt and had alot of questions none of which she was able to answer clearly, was very rude as well as her staff were rude and refused to work with me for scheduling another apt, simply telling me that the apt given was all she would give me and it was my job to work around it, very unprofessional, looking for another dr will only go back to dr parlea if absolutely cannot find anyone else

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149040].votes_count ]]