Rate Dr. Michael Vassilyadi

Dr. Michael Vassilyadi's Ratings

Dr Vassilyadi is an amazing neurosurgeon who has been a miracle to have as my sons dr. He not only really cares about his young patients but also scared parents like us. He will go out of his way literally to make sure my son is taken care of to the fullest. He's our hero:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I have this Greek genius to thank for ? shape scar above my right ear. With out him, I may not be around today. He single handedly cured me of a rare brain cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2014

Dr. Vassilyadi is an amazing Pediatric Neurosurgeon who genuinely cares about both his young patients as well as in properly educating the child's parents. We are so fortunate to have him looking after our young son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

He is the best doctor i ever see and i will always be grateful for what he does for my son!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149337].votes_count ]]