Rate Dr. Andrew Pattullo

Dr. Andrew Pattullo's Ratings

I was sent to Dr Pattullo for a second opinion. Very professional & nice doctor!

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr pattullo is one of the most ignorant dr's i have ever been to. He let the intern do everything which i had no problem with. But he argued with me about everything i had to say. Intern took all my information then went to see the dr it was obvise he did not read my file at all.if had read it he wouldnt have asked the basic information that was told to the intern or in the file. He wouldnt even do the exam him self. He gave his arrogant point of view argued with me about my questions and concerns. His bed side manner was so rude and disgustingly ignorant both me and my wife were physically pissed off. Plain and simply put he needs to be knocked down off his high horse and return to med school to learn about patience care and mannerisms.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

He is one of the best doctors I have ever had! He took the time and really cared about what was going on :). He even followed up with me and had a lengthly conversation about everything that was going on. I'm sure he's very busy but he never acts rushed or like he doesn't have time for you, and he is VERY knowledgable :). This guy is great!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pattullo was highly professional, knowledgeable, and competent. I would completely trust this physician with my care.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pattullo was very Thorough. I felt I was in very good hands. I had come back from Africa with a lot of Unknowns regarding my health. Dr. Pattullo helped me significantly on my path to good health. I found him to be very knowledgeable, and if he does not know the answer is very quick to ask for help or get you to someone who can help you. You are in good hands.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag