Rate Dr. Amy Alderman

Dr. Amy Alderman's Ratings

I am so delighted with the outcome of my breast augmentation and can not speak highly enough of Dr Alderman. If you are searching for a plastic surgeon, save yourself some time and search no more! I would have no hesitation in recommending her to any of my friends or family members. She is friendly, easy to get along with and answers any question that you may have completely honestly. She is a warm and genuine person & her standard of care is magnificent. She is a total perfectionist and a great surgeon! The Swan Center is a lovely environment to have your surgery. THANKS DR ALDERMAN!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Alderman and her staff were absolutely fabulous. They made we feel at ease and secure in a difficult and sensitive situation. I highly recommend them. Lynn D. Johnson

Submitted July 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Amy Alderman did an amazing job on my tummy tuck!!! My husband and I are thrilled with the results. She is a perfectionist and it shows! I highly recommend her!!! I am truly excited to be wearing a Bikini again! The staff at The Swan Center are awesome too! It is a beautiful center and very clean. I look forward to going back!

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alderman is exceptional. I had a breast augmentation and liposuction and I love the results! She is a wonderful person and great surgeon. Her credentials are top notch. The Swan Center is a class act and the entire process was a great experience. The staff was very caring and helpful.

Submitted April 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Alderman was amazing! I had a breast reduction and I couldn't be more pleased with my outcome. The Swan center was great too. All the staff are very helpful and it never felt like a medical process. It always felt fun and exciting. The facility is top notch too.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.Alderman is a excellent surgeon very caring and compassionate. Absolutely loved her and her staff. Great results.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Would highly recommend the Swan Center...nothing but a really great experience. They were professional and caring. They were exceptional from beginning to end

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Everyone from the receptionist to the doctor were exceptionally friendly. The nurses and Dr. Alderman were very knowledgeable and provided ample opportunity for questions and concerns. The staff provided personal attention and always made me feel welcome. I would definitely recommend the center to others.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

I'm grateful for Dr. Alderman. My case was difficult and she and her staff exceeded my expectations. Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

I recently had a procedure done at the Swan Center in Atlanta with Dr. Alderman as my surgeon. The entire experience from the first phone call, to the consultation, to scheduling, to the surgery and to follow-up has been top notch. Dr. Alderman was patient and kind, answered all my questions (and my husband's questions) and did a great job with the procedure. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag