Rate Dr. Anil Sachdev

Dr. Anil Sachdev's Ratings

Dr. Sachdev completed a lower gum graft on the front,lower middle gum (six teeth were involved). After having two previous grafts by another periodontist, I was apprehensive. Dr. Sachdev is a professional. Not only is he highly skilled, he is patient, focused and caring. He made sure that I understood the process every step of the way.I am extremely pleased with his work and would highly recommend him to anyone considering gum graft surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr. Sachdev has done three flap surgeries and each time it has gone excellent. He has taken the time to explain every step and discussed any concerns I had. I never felt anything during any of the three surgeries and I have always recovered in record time. He is also very caring and meticulous in his craft. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs this type of work done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

aN EXCELLENT dentist with wonderful support staff....had two large grafts done and it was painless and healed perfectly .....he is amazing in all areas and I would highly recommend this practice .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I went to Dr. Sachdev for my fourth graft to hoepfully fix a bad previous graft. He is the most amazing medical professional I've ever dealt with. He gives you his time - is very patient, kind and gentle. He explains everything simply and genuinely cares about his patients. This graft was complicated, but he did cover my root. I also didn't feel a thing. I would recommend him to anyone, and wish more doctors would learn how to deal with patients just like Dr. Sachdev. His secretary is also very caring and treats you well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Sachdev is an amazing periodontist. He is very caring as is his staff. Brenda is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Sachdev did a gum graft for me. He did a great job. I did not feel a thing and it healed beautifully. I would not be afraid to go back for another one. He's very kind and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

Dr. Sachdev is very kind and gentle, and seems very concerned about the health of his patients teeth and gums. I felt very comfortable in his hands. Only time will tell if his work really was good, but my sense is that he does a very good job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149558].votes_count ]]