Rate Dr. Shivam A. Champaneri

Dr. Shivam A. Champaneri's Ratings

Doctor was very uncaring and did not address medical concerns which were prior to appointment promised to me that he would - not willing to treat my condition with prescription-don't waste your money and time to hear him recommend vitamins and the "it's what every doctor always prescribes to treat your condition " i dont care how you feel or your quality if life - horrible and rude!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Champaneri has been cold, disinterested, and unhelpful throughout the process of diagnosing and treating my hypothyroidism. For the first appointment I had with him, he dryly lectured me about hypothyroidism for over 30 minutes, without discussing any of its specific implications for my own life. I came to him because my GP would not test for the cause of my hypothyroidism, and I specifically told Champaneri several times that I came to him because I wanted to be tested for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. He agreed and appeared to take notes. However, when his assistant called with blood results, she knew nothing about this test and was very reluctant to mail me a copy of my own lab results. When the results arrived, Champaneri had NOT ordered the tests that he'd assured me he would. What a waste of my time & money! He made no attempt to explain these results to me, nor did he explain subsequent ones. Once my TSH dropped to an unhealthily low level, I was told to return in a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

While this doctor is knowledgable and friendly, his office is not ran professionally and does not accommodate the needs or feelings of their patents. The office would not issue me my tests results that they had received until they got more results. This left me not knowing why they requested the possible life changing tests that they were requesting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2012

Great guy. You will feel extremely comfortable with him. Very knowledgable. Go see him, you will not regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Champaneri is very efficient, thorough, and sympathetic. He really listens to your concerns and discusses the right treatment plan and options. He answers all questions and is very patient. I had to call him once on a weekend and he called right back - on a Saturday afternoon! Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149748].votes_count ]]