Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

10/10/13 SYSTEM: Gender set to "M"

10/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Daytona Beach" to "Port Orange"

09/07/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Anesthesiologist" to "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab", City changed from "Port Orange" to "Daytona Beach"
RID: 2486817
30/11/12 5 4 5 5 I am very surprised there has been no comments thus far! Dr. Pic has been my Pain Management Dr. for 5 years, and is hands down the most attentive, caring and knowledgable physician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I have fibromyalgia, several ruptured disks in my back and was also involved in a near fatal car accident. Through modalities such as physical therapy, TENS, occassional injections, vitamin therapy and low dose meds he has given my life back. This may not be the cure all for everyone, but rest assured he will work with you to find the treatment that allows you to live your life to the fullest. My humblest and deepest gratitude to Dr.P.  Respond
RID: 2378914
18/07/12 5 4 5 5 Dr P is the best of the best for pain management, and listens so well, and is such a great guy himself...I will never go any where else ever......
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 1501527
02/08/11 5 3 5 5 He has been my physician for over 10 years he has helped me through the bad years. I had an accident in 1992 I have had fusions and ruptured (5) disk in total in lumbar area and both shoulders repaired. As I age the pain gets worse he has set with me when I cried and help me make choices so as not to increase my meds. Because I take med he makes sure I have test to check out my organs and blood work to keep me healthy. I respect him! He requires blood test from every patient’s visit to make sure they use there meds right. He has all ways been there for me. The doctor and his staff are very helpful.
Insurance: AARP