Rate Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello

Dr. Anthony C. Picchiello's Ratings

I am very surprised there has been no comments thus far! Dr. Pic has been my Pain Management Dr. for 5 years, and is hands down the most attentive, caring and knowledgable physician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I have fibromyalgia, several ruptured disks in my back and was also involved in a near fatal car accident. Through modalities such as physical therapy, TENS, occassional injections, vitamin therapy and low dose meds he has given my life back. This may not be the cure all for everyone, but rest assured he will work with you to find the treatment that allows you to live your life to the fullest. My humblest and deepest gratitude to Dr.P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

Dr P is the best of the best for pain management, and listens so well, and is such a great guy himself...I will never go any where else ever......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

He has been my physician for over 10 years he has helped me through the bad years. I had an accident in 1992 I have had fusions and ruptured (5) disk in total in lumbar area and both shoulders repaired. As I age the pain gets worse he has set with me when I cried and help me make choices so as not to increase my meds. Because I take med he makes sure I have test to check out my organs and blood work to keep me healthy. I respect him! He requires blood test from every patient’s visit to make sure they use there meds right. He has all ways been there for me. The doctor and his staff are very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149790].votes_count ]]