Dr. Perry Grewal

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Perry Grewal

Dr. Perry Grewal's Ratings

The referral took a while but Dr. Grewal was friendly and helpful. His staff were clearly busy but still polite. The pharmacy was quick making up my cream. A+ except it was hard to find parking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Grewal in my opinion is one of the best Medical personnel I have ever dealt with. His appointments are always on time and quick, no waiting endlessly for an appointment you arrived for hours before. His demeanour is always professional and he is easy to talk to.
Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Most doctors make you visit twice (consultation then treatment) to get something done. I was pleasantly surprised to get treatment on the first visit with Dr. Grewal! Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

It took me a few weeks to get in on a referral - great doctor - punctual, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great demeanour - kind and calm. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Grewal is very caring. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Having moved recently from Toronto, I was referred to this dermatogolist by my doctor. He is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The front desk staff were amazing very nice. Dr. Perry Grewal was nice as well but I waited about 35 min to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr Grewal is always polite, professional and makes me feel comfortable. His nurses are good too. The front desk staff are ok, they have messed up one of my appointments before though (saying I was booked, giving me an appointment card only to show up and find I was never booked in). I would recommend him/Stratica medical to anyone who asked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Hi, My name is Lokesh and i was being reffered by my doctor to Dr. Grewal. And the appointment i had was after 2 months. The problem was increasing on an daily basis. so i decided to call dr. Grewals clinic and spoke to his nurse . she was very professional and understand the patient requirement. She is great at what she do. Apart from that Dr. grewal is an awesome Doctor. helped me in answering all my question and his medication also started working instantly. The staff is amazing, friendly and truly helpful. They are very punchual regarding the appointment timming which is absolutely worth and shows that how proffesional are they at their work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

After a couple of cancelled appointments, one highly unpleasant exchange with his staff back in March, and the reviews here on the site, I didn't have much hope in this appointment. I went in just to get it out of the way, but the moment I walked in, I was greeted by very happy staff. After 1m, his nurse came to get me and not even 30 seconds later, Dr. G. appeared. He was very kind, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my many questions. He explained in detail with regards to my condition, sent me on my way with a prescription and a number of helpful tips, saying I could make a follow-up appointment if I felt the need to at any time. I should also note after my last cancelation, I informed them I would be seeking another doctor, and it was his partner, Dr. Wasel, who emailed me directly, said he understood my concerns and told me I am welcome to their office anytime and to call in and make a new appointment. So I did just that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206682].votes_count ]]