You may also like

Rate Dr. Perry Grewal

Dr. Perry Grewal's Ratings

Great doctor. Kind, respectful, and polite. Diagnosed my condition immediately and gave the right treatment. My skin is clear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

One of the best dermatology clinics I have been to. I have only seen him 3 times for eczema but he seems knowledgeable and is not in a rush. Never had to wait more than 5 min for my appointment (compared to other clinics where you wait 45+ min for a 3 min diagnosis; why can't other ones' staff book better?)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

The referral took a while but Dr. Grewal was friendly and helpful. His staff were clearly busy but still polite. The pharmacy was quick making up my cream. A+ except it was hard to find parking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Grewal in my opinion is one of the best Medical personnel I have ever dealt with. His appointments are always on time and quick, no waiting endlessly for an appointment you arrived for hours before. His demeanour is always professional and he is easy to talk to.
Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Most doctors make you visit twice (consultation then treatment) to get something done. I was pleasantly surprised to get treatment on the first visit with Dr. Grewal! Very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

It took me a few weeks to get in on a referral - great doctor - punctual, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great demeanour - kind and calm. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Grewal is very caring. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Having moved recently from Toronto, I was referred to this dermatogolist by my doctor. He is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The front desk staff were amazing very nice. Dr. Perry Grewal was nice as well but I waited about 35 min to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr Grewal is always polite, professional and makes me feel comfortable. His nurses are good too. The front desk staff are ok, they have messed up one of my appointments before though (saying I was booked, giving me an appointment card only to show up and find I was never booked in). I would recommend him/Stratica medical to anyone who asked.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518848].votes_count ]]