Rate Dr. Perry Grewal

Dr. Perry Grewal's Ratings

Having moved recently from Toronto, I was referred to this dermatogolist by my doctor. He is absolutely amazing! I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

The front desk staff were amazing very nice. Dr. Perry Grewal was nice as well but I waited about 35 min to see him.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Grewal is always polite, professional and makes me feel comfortable. His nurses are good too. The front desk staff are ok, they have messed up one of my appointments before though (saying I was booked, giving me an appointment card only to show up and find I was never booked in). I would recommend him/Stratica medical to anyone who asked.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Hi, My name is Lokesh and i was being reffered by my doctor to Dr. Grewal. And the appointment i had was after 2 months. The problem was increasing on an daily basis. so i decided to call dr. Grewals clinic and spoke to his nurse . she was very professional and understand the patient requirement. She is great at what she do. Apart from that Dr. grewal is an awesome Doctor. helped me in answering all my question and his medication also started working instantly. The staff is amazing, friendly and truly helpful. They are very punchual regarding the appointment timming which is absolutely worth and shows that how proffesional are they at their work

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

After a couple of cancelled appointments, one highly unpleasant exchange with his staff back in March, and the reviews here on the site, I didn't have much hope in this appointment. I went in just to get it out of the way, but the moment I walked in, I was greeted by very happy staff. After 1m, his nurse came to get me and not even 30 seconds later, Dr. G. appeared. He was very kind, approachable, and extremely knowledgeable and answered all of my many questions. He explained in detail with regards to my condition, sent me on my way with a prescription and a number of helpful tips, saying I could make a follow-up appointment if I felt the need to at any time. I should also note after my last cancelation, I informed them I would be seeking another doctor, and it was his partner, Dr. Wasel, who emailed me directly, said he understood my concerns and told me I am welcome to their office anytime and to call in and make a new appointment. So I did just that.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

The staff act like they are employed for some purpose other than serving patients. On accepting a referral for my son, they gave an appointment date to his family doctor whose staff relayed it to us. I called Grewal's office to say the date did not work and was told we had missed an earlier appointment (I had no knowledge of) and if we missed one more we would have to find another doctor. I said it would work better to consult patients before setting appointments. The clerk was not receptive to my opinion and transferred me to an unreceptive office manager. I said I would need to check with my son and call back to reschedule. When I did so, I was told I needed a new referral. When I asked why, I was transferred to the office manager who said "I remember you. You hung up on me (I think I said "It seems you don't care about patient satisfaction - goodbye"). She reiterated that I needed a new referral. It seems my son's referral was rejected because I criticized their appointment policy.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grewal has a wonderful bedside manner. He is very caring and makes you feel at ease. I am never kept waiting with my scheduled appointments. He makes sure you understand your diagnosis and treatment protocol.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Good luck trying to see this doctor. I don't feel like waiting 6 months to see this**** dermatologist again. Does not take concerns seriously and brushes everything off as a joke.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grewal is awesome at his job and an interesting guy to talk to. I've seen him twice and both times he's been very knowledgeable, professional, and eager to answer my questions.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I was seeing Dr. Grewel for a skin condition. He did a biopsy, diagnosed the problem and started me on medicine. It seemed to be effective but when I went to see him about more problems, he reacted as if it was simply the original problem flaring up. Two visits and I told him that it was a different problem I had, but he simply increased my medication and added others which landed me in the hospital emergency. Probably I should have been more insistent with him. Visit him, describe problem, whip out a prescription form, write on it, "here take this" goodbye. Another doctor diagnosed my second problem, totally unrelated to what Dr. Grewal was treating. I will grant that I should have been more forceful and insistant. Good physician, probably, but poor communicator.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2013 | flag