Rate Dr. Jaymi Dumper

Dr. Jaymi Dumper's Ratings

amazing, caring, thorough and knowledgable! surgery date booked on first meeting for my daughter...after waiting for months to see someone else, got in on a cancellation and very grateful!

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Jaymi Dumper saw me in the afternoon and scheduled a biopsy for the next day based on his observations. Determining that the abnormality was cancerous together with the Cancer Center Dr. Dumper and his staff processed the transfer for us and I underwent chemo and radiation treatments over the next six - eight weeks. Dr. Dumper and the oncologist alternately advising that 'things are going well.' Dr. Dumper and his staff are professional and yet remain empathetic - which is difficult with a cancer diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Dumper.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

excellent patient skills and clearly a specialist.. thank you for the speed at which you resolved my son's critical issue!

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Was extremely gentle and I definitely did not feel rushed.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

A cancerous lump was removed from my neck by Dr. Dumper. Throughout the whole process, he more than exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him. His consultation in his office was generous and helpful, and I felt that I had a very good understanding of my condition and the details of the surgery from when I first met him, through follow-up visits afterwards.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag