Rate Dr. Mark L Arey

Dr. Mark L Arey's Ratings

All of these reviews are rather questionable. This doctor was the worst that I've ever seen and treated me so poorly that I left the office in tears. I waited in pain for over 2 hours to see him and he was incredibly callous and rude. He even went so far as to childishly contact one of my other doctors as though he were telling on me for refusing his services at the time of my appointment because I'd been treated so poorly. What a joke! Run elsewhere!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Have used Dr. Arey for 4 years. Had cataract surgery on both eyes. Could not be more pleased with the care that I have received by Dr. Arey. He truly cares. I also appreciate his calm demeanor which was exhibited during the surgeries.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

DR. AREY IS THE BEST!!! I WAS BLIND AND NOW I SEE! HE SAVED MY LIFE BY GIVING ME BACK MY EYESIGHT. I WILL FOREVER BE THANKFUL. HE IS A MAGNIFICENT DR. NO PAIN, BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN. SINCERELY...CAROLE ROOMY

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Wonderful Service and Professional Help. Answered my Questions and even called me at Home to make sure I was doing OK.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Arey was extremely professional and informative before, during and after my cataract surgery. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. ARey is a very personable Dr. he is very good and I would use him any time I need any eye service. His staff are all very helpful. I was surprised that he called to see how I was doing. Not many Drs. do that anymore but it made me feel good that he cared.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Arey was wonderfully competent and caring. He phoned me at home after my cataract procedure to ask how I was--showing genuine concern for my well-being. My vision is now unclouded! I give Dr. Arey my highest rating.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr Arey is the most competent, professional, friendly man. I had a serious diagnosis and he went to all measures to get me to the best facility in the country for further care. he did this immediately and personally!!!! I am so fortunate to have him as my physician!!! His suspicion that I had a serious problem was immediately detected and immediately acted upon. I was at Bascom Eye Institute within 48 hours. cannot say enough good thing about him. My wife is a nurse practitioner and felt he was the best Dr to go for my problem......... She was right!!! would recommend him to anyone as well as the staff!!!! He was totally available and gave us his cell number to call at any time.....he answered and responded to every need and call as well as his staff!! Highly recommend him and the clinic he is affiliated with!!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

excellent doctor and caring toward his patients needs.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent physician with a lot of experience. Staff is very courteous and friendly.

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag