Rate Dr. Jeffrey Mulvain

Dr. Jeffrey Mulvain's Ratings

Dr. Mulvain is a caring, gifted physician who literally saved my life on Christmas Eve 2010. I came into his office with chest pain and within three hours I was in Scripps Mercy Cath lab where he found two arterial blockages and placed three stents in my heart. I returned home the next day asymptomatic and feeling fantastic. Dr. Mulvain's expertise and professional experience allowed him to make a rapid surgical decision that became the greatest Christmas gift one could ever have. Subsequently, I have had occasion to visit his office and I have never waited more than 10 minutes. His staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. Dr. Mulvain’s casual and calm bedside manner instantly puts patients at ease. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Dr. Mulvain. He is a man of integrity and high moral character who respects his patients and treats them as all great physicians do, with compassion and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150082].votes_count ]]