You may also like

Rate Dr. Kristian Goulet

Dr. Kristian Goulet's Ratings

Dr. Goulet is excellent... both my girls love him! Very knowledgeable and gentle with his patients. Some of the front staff can be rude, even laughing at a patients request.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great with our kids. Makes them feel
Very comfortable. Always on time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Goulet is an amazing doctor. You never feel rushed with him! My daughter absolutely loves him! Only negative thing i have to say about his practice would be the front desk, all the ladies there seem to hate their job and are not remotely friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Goulet is an outstanding doctor. He is very knowledgeable and caring, my kids love him. He always comes in with a smile on his and takes a few minutes to ask the kids how they are doing. He is always so nice and has never made me feel like any of my questions are silly. He genuinely cares about his patients. The only down fall to his practice is the receptionists, they are extremely rude and unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

My son was referred to Dr. Goulet for a head injury, and I was impressed by his knowledge and care he had with my son. He made some really great recommendations that I hadn't thought of, and seemed to really care. He took 45 min. on my son't initial assessment and covered every detail. I feel really lucky that his pediatrician recommended this wonderful specialist. I feel better and confident that my son is in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

My daughter was recently referred to Dr Goulet to determine if she is having migraine headaches. From my first contact with his nurse Brenda by phone I was impressed. I was given a quick referral date, and when we met her and Dr Goulet we were given the utmost attention and didn't feel that we were rushed in anyway. We spent a good 45 minutes in consultation with him and he provided so much information. We feel very lucky to have him treat our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

For the first time in many years living in Canada, I've found a Pediatrician that besides super knowledgeable, he is truly passionate about what he does. Dr. Goulet takes such good care of my little one and I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for having the BEST pediatrician in town. It was not once that I had an emergency with my baby and Dr. Goulet ALWAYS checked my baby at the same day. Congratulation for Dr. Goulet, besides an excellent professional he is also an incredible human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

My husband and I are so grateful to have Dr. Goulet as our children's doctor. He is knowledgeable, current, and genuinely cares about our children, and his nursing staff are just as kind and involved. This is a truly great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

Both my children have been seeing him for a while. Always on time. Helpful, great manner with the children, so they are comfortable with his care. I find him very knowledgeable, even about a rare type of lymph node infection my daughter had developed. We are totally happy with him and his staff and the care. Highly recommend. Wish he could be my doctor too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

He is an excellent doctor. Probably the best one out there. His personal assistants are excellent as well. However, the receptionists and the support staff at the clinic are the worst I have ever seen. They are rude, don't know how to talk to you politely and always have an attitude. I will always take my kids to Dr.Goulet and his assistants but the receptionists and the support staff are a big turn-off. There hasn't been a single time when I have not seen them arguing with other patients. They are also rude all the time even on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150282].votes_count ]]