Dr. Ronald A. Fragen

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Ronald A. Fragen has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: What does he charge for breast implant replacements?    Email me    Answer it

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5186051
16/02/14 5 5 5 5 I would like to compliment Dr. Fragen for the excellent service and expertise in all procedures rendered. Doctor thoroughly explained each step of procedures, made me feel at ease on my day of surgery and did an excellent job. I am thrilled with my results and would recommend this practice for anyone looking for an experienced and professional surgeon. His office staff is welcoming and professional, putting me right at ease from the beginning.Thank you, Dr. Fragen!
Paid (or co-pay): $23000
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ronald" to "Ronald A."
RID: 2500275
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. fragen He did an amazing job for my surgery. I am very pleased and happy with the results rhinoplasty and breast augmentation I feel more confident and I have to tell you it wasn't painful I got both surgeries at the same time. Dr. Fragen called to my house to make sure Everything was okay, He also said to call him to his personal cellphone in case of any emergency. I was very conformable with Dr. Fragen he answer all my questions and he is very honest! Oh by the Way Michelle and Denisse are so friendly and very helpful. - Mrs. Araujo
Paid (or co-pay): $8000
RID: 2493402
07/12/12 1 3 1 4 I feel totally ripped off - procedure promised and not performed then offered to perform at an additional outrageous cost. The error was theirs in communications between doctor and office manager. He totally admitted the error and said they would do the right thing. However, only to find out it is "all about the money" with this doctor. I would not recommend him nor his facility due to not keeping their word and making it right with the patients. Huge disappointment!
Paid (or co-pay): $8000
RID: 1496204
26/07/11 5 4 5 5 I had to visit many cosmetic surgeons to find one I was comfortable with. His staff is friendly and courteous. He was very honest and frank about my procedure during my consultation. After my surgery he called me at home to be sure I was doing okay and had someone with me.  Respond