You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald A. Fragen

Dr. Ronald A. Fragen's Ratings

I just had a breast augmentation done by Dr
Ronald Fragen. I'm so happy! Dr. Fragen and every member of his staff including Michelle, Christina, and John and Melissa were above and beyond. They were kind, gentle, welcoming and were all very positive with great energy. They answered any questions and I had and were very reassuring. I'm so happy I was able to have my procedure done so close to my where I live. I couldn't have asked for better treatment. They also helped my mom feel better as she waited for me in the waiting room. I'm excited to see my results which so far loom fabulous. I go for my follow up appointment tomorrow morning. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr Fragen to my family and friends. During our consultation I could feel his confidence in his recommendations for my specific case and body. I feel that he really does care about the quality of his work and sincerely wants the best for all his patients. He was very detailed in all areas about what to expect and what I wanted. I am so grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I would like to compliment Dr. Fragen for the excellent service and expertise in all procedures rendered. Doctor thoroughly explained each step of procedures, made me feel at ease on my day of surgery and did an excellent job. I am thrilled with my results and would recommend this practice for anyone looking for an experienced and professional surgeon. His office staff is welcoming and professional, putting me right at ease from the beginning.Thank you, Dr. Fragen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

I love Dr. fragen He did an amazing job for my surgery. I am very pleased and happy with the results rhinoplasty and breast augmentation I feel more confident and I have to tell you it wasn't painful I got both surgeries at the same time. Dr. Fragen called to my house to make sure Everything was okay, He also said to call him to his personal cellphone in case of any emergency. I was very conformable with Dr. Fragen he answer all my questions and he is very honest! Oh by the Way Michelle and Denisse are so friendly and very helpful. - Mrs. Araujo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I feel totally ripped off - procedure promised and not performed then offered to perform at an additional outrageous cost. The error was theirs in communications between doctor and office manager. He totally admitted the error and said they would do the right thing. However, only to find out it is "all about the money" with this doctor. I would not recommend him nor his facility due to not keeping their word and making it right with the patients. Huge disappointment!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][150439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

I had to visit many cosmetic surgeons to find one I was comfortable with. His staff is friendly and courteous. He was very honest and frank about my procedure during my consultation. After my surgery he called me at home to be sure I was doing okay and had someone with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150438].votes_count ]]