Rate Dr. Paul C. Perez

Dr. Paul C. Perez's Ratings

I visited Dr. Perez for an emergency filling. I made him aware of my dental phobia, and he and his staff were SO reassuring. I had complete confidence in the work they did, and will visit again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

i have insurance and have paid assorted amounts to Dr. Perez. he and his staff are great. I have been going to Dr. Perez for 3 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have a phobia re: dentists. Staff were very sensitive to that and once I told the first person, I didn't have to tell anyone else. They were on top of it. Had an extraction yesterday and, although nervous, I felt very confident about the procedure being done well. IT WAS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

He was amazing!!! I will be recommending him to everyone. His staff was excellent as well, they were very helpful and made sure I was ok throughout my entire visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][150983].votes_count ]]