Rate Dr. Boyd Frederick Helmkamp

Dr. Boyd Frederick Helmkamp's Ratings

I'm sad to report that the wonderful, kind, talented, charming, splendid Dr. Helmkamp has retired. I wish him many happy years ahead with his family, but his patient "family" will miss him dreadfully.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Helmkamp was very helpful and comforting. I was very impressed when he called me himself with my results. I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 12, 2008 | flag

Kind. Compassionate. Caring. Funny. Calming. Oh yeah, and he's a darn good doctor too, without doubt one of the best -- if not the best -- in his field. Women who are his patients are in the best hands they could possibly be in. Love him to death.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag

He is so sweet and conscientious. You really feel like you are getting care as good as he would want to give his own family.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag

Kind, respectful, easy to talk to, and he made a very bad pun that had me laughing at the most embarrassing part of the exam. After that, I was able to relax. And the news was good. I didn't have cancer. Another point - my Nurse Practitioner was a student of his and when the report was suspicious, she called him and he took me within a week, on her recommendation. And thanked her for sending me to him. He has crazy long curls, or did when I saw him - I was taken aback since this is no young dude doctor. But then, I am no young chick patient, LOL. He is the best.

Submitted June 16, 2006 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. Saved my life. Kindest doctor I have every been to. Knowledgeable, compassionate and truly caring. He seems to love every minute that he is working with cancer patients.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2005 | flag