Rate Dr. Boyd Frederick Helmkamp

Dr. Boyd Frederick Helmkamp's Ratings

I'm sad to report that the wonderful, kind, talented, charming, splendid Dr. Helmkamp has retired. I wish him many happy years ahead with his family, but his patient "family" will miss him dreadfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

Dr. Helmkamp was very helpful and comforting. I was very impressed when he called me himself with my results. I recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Kind. Compassionate. Caring. Funny. Calming. Oh yeah, and he's a darn good doctor too, without doubt one of the best -- if not the best -- in his field. Women who are his patients are in the best hands they could possibly be in. Love him to death.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2007

He is so sweet and conscientious. You really feel like you are getting care as good as he would want to give his own family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2006

Kind, respectful, easy to talk to, and he made a very bad pun that had me laughing at the most embarrassing part of the exam. After that, I was able to relax. And the news was good. I didn't have cancer. Another point - my Nurse Practitioner was a student of his and when the report was suspicious, she called him and he took me within a week, on her recommendation. And thanked her for sending me to him. He has crazy long curls, or did when I saw him - I was taken aback since this is no young dude doctor. But then, I am no young chick patient, LOL. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2006

He is a wonderful doctor. Saved my life. Kindest doctor I have every been to. Knowledgeable, compassionate and truly caring. He seems to love every minute that he is working with cancer patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147247].votes_count ]]