Rate Dr. Brittney K. Craig

Dr. Brittney K. Craig's Ratings

I'm a legacy patient from Dr Trikardos (miss him!),and absolutely love Dr. Craig. I'm so happy she kept the staff together- I've been going here for years, and won't go anywhere else. I feel welcome, and well taken care of.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brittney Craig is an outstanding dentist. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and really takes her time to explain the condition, treatment and follow up. Her staff is very efficient and polite. Highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Best dentist and hygienists I've been to in a long time. Very thorough - punctual - professional - mistake free!

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Craig is a brilliant dentist who is knowledgeable with great bed side manner. She listens and cares about her patients overall well being. I completely trust Dr. Craig's decisions regarding my dental care. I suffered from major "dental anxiety" for years which kept me out of the dentist chair. Dr. Craig calmed all my fears, by patiently answering my questions, fully explaining procedures and just overall making me feel comfortable as a patient. That meant the world to me. I am so thankful I found her. I will continue to be a patient and definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Excellent Dentist and I would recommend her to friends and family.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Doctor is very professional, knowledgable and compassionate. The staff are helpful and pleasant . The office is clean and conveniently located.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Craig and her obviously "handpicked staff". It was an amazing experience at every level...from the moment I called to schedule the appointment, to the moment I left the office. What an outstanding doctor and supporting cast!! They were superbly friendly, professional and innately genuine. It was unlike any experience I have ever had at a dentist's office. I am glad I visited this website before I selected a dentist. All of the other reviews are spot on.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Compassionate, Yes! Attentive Yes! From the Front Desk & Assistants, straight to the chair I couldn't of wished for a more perfect experience. Dr. Craig listened to all my concerns and especially my fears. We just moved here 6 months ago and I lost a very good dentist home. I was afraid of not being able to find another till Dr. Craig. I would not hesitate in the least bit to recommend Dr. Craig and First Care Dental!!!!

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Craig is very friendly, knowledgable, and takes great care with her patients. The staff is also very friendly and accomodating; from the front end staff to the hygenists and assistants. If you want excellent dental care without having to forfeit being treated well, then this office is for you! I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Craig!!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Craig is very compationate and extremely attentive. She explained the procedure and offered an afforable solution for my dental issues. The staff are warm and friendly and I would recommend Dr. Craig to my family and friend!!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag