Rate Dr. Brittney K. Craig

Dr. Brittney K. Craig's Ratings

While the only complaint I have for Dr. Craig is the botched filling job she did, my biggest concern is her insurance handler. She was very inexperienced and rude. I would not recommend Dr. Craig to anyone, ever, as long as her insurance handler works there. I would give Dr. Craig another try if she hired a more knowledgeable and friendly insurance handler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I'm a legacy patient from Dr Trikardos (miss him!),and absolutely love Dr. Craig. I'm so happy she kept the staff together- I've been going here for years, and won't go anywhere else. I feel welcome, and well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Brittney Craig is an outstanding dentist. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and really takes her time to explain the condition, treatment and follow up. Her staff is very efficient and polite. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Best dentist and hygienists I've been to in a long time. Very thorough - punctual - professional - mistake free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Craig is a brilliant dentist who is knowledgeable with great bed side manner. She listens and cares about her patients overall well being. I completely trust Dr. Craig's decisions regarding my dental care. I suffered from major "dental anxiety" for years which kept me out of the dentist chair. Dr. Craig calmed all my fears, by patiently answering my questions, fully explaining procedures and just overall making me feel comfortable as a patient. That meant the world to me. I am so thankful I found her. I will continue to be a patient and definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Excellent Dentist and I would recommend her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

Doctor is very professional, knowledgable and compassionate. The staff are helpful and pleasant . The office is clean and conveniently located.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Craig and her obviously "handpicked staff". It was an amazing experience at every level...from the moment I called to schedule the appointment, to the moment I left the office. What an outstanding doctor and supporting cast!! They were superbly friendly, professional and innately genuine. It was unlike any experience I have ever had at a dentist's office. I am glad I visited this website before I selected a dentist. All of the other reviews are spot on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Compassionate, Yes! Attentive Yes! From the Front Desk & Assistants, straight to the chair I couldn't of wished for a more perfect experience. Dr. Craig listened to all my concerns and especially my fears. We just moved here 6 months ago and I lost a very good dentist home. I was afraid of not being able to find another till Dr. Craig. I would not hesitate in the least bit to recommend Dr. Craig and First Care Dental!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Craig is very friendly, knowledgable, and takes great care with her patients. The staff is also very friendly and accomodating; from the front end staff to the hygenists and assistants. If you want excellent dental care without having to forfeit being treated well, then this office is for you! I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Craig!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151188].votes_count ]]