Rate Dr. NAGAEDA JEAN

Dr. NAGAEDA JEAN's Ratings

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Dr.Jean was very helpful and provides me with helpful information and options! After leaving her office I had additional questions and concerns so I decided to call her office! She returned my call in a timely manner and discussed my concerns and options with me once again and she stayed on the phone with me until she felt that I fully understood the procedure! Although this was my first visit I felt very comfortable with her, she's great!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

she was kind and patient and answered all my questions. Had some issues, but she made me feel comfortable and that I was in good hands!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

I've changed doctors five times and finally found her...Dr Jean is amazing!! I wish I found her years ago. I have never felt more comfortable, safe and so well taken care of. She gives you her undivided attention, it's been years that I met a doctor who really cares. Love you Dr. Jean!! Thank you so much.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2013 | flag

She's a great doc listens to you when you have a problem.. She's a great doc wonderful doc if I could type forever there wouldn't be space.. Love you Dr Jean..

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag