Rate Dr. Nagaeda Jean

Dr. Nagaeda Jean's Ratings

Came to her after being disappointed by NYU doctor. She was able to see the true problem not found by NYU and scheduled the surgery within 2 weeks and was early for a 7:30 am surgery. She answered every question before and after the surgery with precision and accuracy. Wishing she didn't leave the office, but tracking her down to follow her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr.Jean was very helpful and provides me with helpful information and options! After leaving her office I had additional questions and concerns so I decided to call her office! She returned my call in a timely manner and discussed my concerns and options with me once again and she stayed on the phone with me until she felt that I fully understood the procedure! Although this was my first visit I felt very comfortable with her, she's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

she was kind and patient and answered all my questions. Had some issues, but she made me feel comfortable and that I was in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

I've changed doctors five times and finally found her...Dr Jean is amazing!! I wish I found her years ago. I have never felt more comfortable, safe and so well taken care of. She gives you her undivided attention, it's been years that I met a doctor who really cares. Love you Dr. Jean!! Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2013

She's a great doc listens to you when you have a problem.. She's a great doc wonderful doc if I could type forever there wouldn't be space.. Love you Dr Jean..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151359].votes_count ]]