Rate Dr. Raffi V. Chemsian

Dr. Raffi V. Chemsian's Ratings

Raffi Chemsian, M.D. is a great person and even better physician. He made my first experience with anesthesia a pleasant one and helped relieve me of my anxieties going into the surgery. He thoroughly explained his plan and was obviously very knowledgeable. I know this because I have lupus and read up on its complications with surgery and anesthesia. Dr. Chemsian covered all my concerns even before my asking. After all was said and done, I realized how important a good anesthesiologist is. Dr. Chemsian is a solid example of not only a good but a great anesthesiologist. If given the choice, just as I chose my hematologist, I would choose Dr. Chemsian as my primary anesthesiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][151412].votes_count ]]